Chapter 27

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

It's been two months we had Tristan in our mansion. His crying always dominated in the whole our mansion and I was not annoyed, bothered or disturbed with it at all.

I was so happy to hear that. It was like my self-therapy as I was tired and weary of my works.

I was on my the way to going home with bringing a box of Frank and Co silver jewelry, necklace and ring.

I thought, I needed to give a birth gift for my wife because she had been given birth a healthy and strong son for me and she deserved to get this.

Arriving at my home, Milo and Molly — its wife — welcomed me so eagerly. I deliberately gave it a female dog since it always jealous with me if I was with Daisy.

I knew I was inappropriate to be jealous with a dog but I thought, I've done a right decision.

I felt enough if we were making love and it always barked in our outside bedroom as if it signaled me for stayed away from her. Hell yeah, it was so so so annoying.

"Baby, I'm coming." I greeted excitedly as I entered our bedroom.

"Hai, honey." She approached to me.

My eyes looked at her from up to down, she only wore a white crochet minidress and just letting her hair dropped down on her chest.

My God. She's absolutely sexy.

"I've got something for you." I spoke, giving her the box.

"Just put it on the table. I want to check Tristan first."

"Okay."

I put the box on the table and sitting down on the long couch, taking off my shoes and leaning my back against the couch.

"Honey." I slowly opened my eyes where I instantly knew if she had been on my lap, wrapping her feet around my waist. "If you're sleepy, just sleep on the bed."

"No, baby. It's okay." I smiled thinly. "Have you opened the box?"

"Yes, I have."

"Do you like it?"

"I like it so much." She leaned forward her face closer to mine. "Thank you for making me happy."

"I've promised to myself for making you happy, baby." I wrapped my hands around her waist. "Has Tristan slept?"

"Ya, he has. I had given him my breast milk so that it made him slept so well." She ran her tongue on my neck. "Are you hungry?"

Oh my God. My friend instantly grew up bigger and hardened so quickly.

"I think... ya." She removed my hands from her waist, tiding my hand up with a rope onto the window. I let out a little chuckled. "Are you horn with me?"

"I don't know." She looked at my eyes and her tone was seductive, unbuttoning my shirt slowly. "Are you happy?"

"Go on, baby." I supported her. "I'm your slave right now."

"Really?" She clung her hand around my neck. "If you're my slave, am I your master?"

"Yes, baby." I smirked. "You're my master."

"I love you, Jake." She leaned forward her face closer to mine, kissing my lips softly. She ran her hand through my hair while kissing my lips hungrily. Her tongue had traveled inside my mouth and so did I. Even, we had been letting our moaned inside our mouth. "I love you, Jake."