Chapter 39

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

My arrival in Hamburg, German besides to discuss some of my contracts work with some of my clients, I also wanted to discuss about the development of my newest business which made an oxygen mask mill, oxygen tube, oxygen mask and inhaler.

I was so excited to make this business because this was my first business regardless of the flower. Might I shall make other business besides flower someday.

I just remembered if Daisy did not know about my newest business yet. I think... it could be a little surprise for her.

After meeting was over, I walked back toward my office. I sat down on a chair behind my desk, taking my phone out from inside my pocket. I instantly dialed her phone number since I missed her so much already.

"I miss you, baby. How was your day?"

[It's me, Dad.] I instantly furrowed my eyebrows when I heard Tristan's voice, turning my phone to front my eyes a minute for checking if I was not call a wrong number.

"How can your Mom's phone with you? Where is she?"

[She's in my new headmaster office and she left her phone to me while she's talking with her.]

"Your new headmaster?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Did you mean... you move to a new school? But why?"

[I'm sorry, Dad. I'm not in the mood for talk about that. Mom has been angry to me since I told her and it almost makes my ears hurt.]

When I was about to answer, my office door suddenly opened. It were Carlos and Eliza. They greeted me cheerfully while walking into my office.

"Tell your mom if she's done, please call me."

[Okay, Dad. Bye.] He said and hang up the phone.

I pulled back my phone to inside my pocket and then got up.

"Hey, guys. You two come so early." I greeted them while walking to them. I invited them to come here for talked about our collaboration work anyway. "Where is your children?"

"Carissa is with her nanny at hotel." Eliza answered as we had sat down on the couch opposite. "Where are Daisy and your children, Jake?"

"They don't come with me." I told her, leaning my back against the couch. "Clover still can't go to abroad yet."

"Oh my God. I thought they came with you." She exhaled long sighed. "And now I'm so bored to hear you two talk about lots of works conversation."

Carlos chuckled, he went his arm around her shoulder. "It won't be so long, honey."

"Yeah, he's right." I added. "I also can't bear seeing your togetherness since it makes me miss Daisy so much."

They let out a soft laughed and Carlos said. "Let's start, dude."

In one hour later...

"So you two are on vacation?" I asked while taking a little sip on my coffee.

"Not really." Carlos answered. "We wanted to go to Netherland but you called me suddenly so that we cancelled it."

"You don't need to be guilty, Jake." Eliza added. "We wanted go to Netherland only for discussed his work again."

Carlos and I laughed softly. She really reminded me with Daisy.

Our talking was broken with a sounded of soft knock. It was Carly.