Chapter 42

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

"Honey... come on wake up."

I saw the most beautiful smile when I opened my eyes slowly. She was on top of me in a v-neck tight grey t-shirt and black skirt.

There was a natural make-up on her face. I guessed... she had been more confident from the day by day.

"What time is it, hm?" I encircled my hand around her neck. "Do you already take a shower?"

"It is already eight in the morning, honey. And yes, I do." She paused. "Come on, our children are waiting for us."

"Our children? Do you mean... Clover is waiting for us as well?" She nodded. "Who is taking care of her whilst you're with me?"

"It's okay. Don't be panic." She sat up and so did I. "Nic is taking care of her so well."

"That's good." I moved closer to her, wrapping my hand around her waist. "You're so perfume, baby."

"Jake..." She moaned as I ran my tongue on her neck, caressing her breasts gently. "We've made love for many times last night, honey. Don't make our children waiting for us so long."

"Just once more, baby." I pulled her skirt up, sliding her panties so I could rubbed her pussy easily. "May I change your dry pussy to be wet pussy, baby?"

"Oh my God, Jake..." She gasped as my thumb already circled around on her clit.

"May I, baby?" She slowly lay her body down onto the bed. I pulled her t-shirt up and pulled her bra up so I could kiss her breasts. "Your Daddy is thirsty, my little girl. Can I drink your breast milk a little, please?" I asked as I licked her breasts, kissing and sucking it gently.

"Wait." She suddenly cupped my face to look at her eyes. "Can we do that in the bathroom? I want to take a bath with you."

"Sure, baby. Anything for my Daisy." I instantly carried her up in my arms and then walked toward the bathroom.

We did not make love only for once but we made love for three times. I did not know why I was so lust and craving every time she was by my side and I was unable for not do nothing if she was by my side.

We went out of our bedroom with hand by hand. At this time, I wore a black sleeveless with my long black pants and a chain necklace while Daisy also wore a black sleeveless top with striped skirt.

She changed her clothes since her clothes before had been wetness with... you know what I mean.

"The food gets cold already, Mom." Tristan announced with his lazy tone as I pulled a chair out for Daisy. She sat down next to him.

Then, I pulled a head chair out with my left side was Nicolas and baby Clover who had sat down on a high chair.

"No, it does not." Daisy started putting a classic waffle on my plate. "Just try it if you don't believe in me."

"Fine." Then, he started putting another waffle onto his plate. "Dad."

"Ya?"

"I want to ask you something but please, don't get angry at me."

"Just do that, son." I said while taking a little sip on my cappuccino.

"What if I failed in my grade?"

"Really?!" Daisy turned her head to him. "Are you really sure with your words? Or you are kidding with us?"

"Unfortunately I'm serious, Mom." He said while slicing the waffle to be a little piece. "But you don't have to worry, I'm not the only one."