Chapter 24

-Leatham Series-

Jake's POV

After our wedding ceremony was done, we joined with all of my groomsmen and Daisy's bridesmaids exclude Kyle and Amra because they were eating with Alice and the orphan kids and Juan who I did not know where he was

"Hey, my brother and sister!" Blake greeted us while I was pulling a chair out for Daisy across Bryana. "Congratulation anyway, Jake."

"You're welcome." I said, sitting down next to Daisy and at once across Blake.

"Happy wedding and also happy birthday for you both Mom, Dad!" Orlando exclaimed happily who sat down next to me, giving me a man hug.

"Really?" asked Eliza who sat down across Chelsea, looking at Daisy. "Your birthday are really same??"

"Ya." Daisy answered brightly. "Though I haven't seen his ID card yet, but I believe with him." I chuckled softly, taking my wallet out from inside my back pocket. I handed her my ID card, making her eyes widened in disbelief. "Oh my God, he's right!" She looked at me. "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean."

"It's okay, baby." I took back the ID card and put back to inside my wallet and put back my wallet to inside my back pocket.

"When are you going to give birth, Daisy?" Bryana asked curiously.

"Three more months." Daisy answered excitedly. "And I can't wait to see him or her."

"That is so cute," Chelsea tilted her head to see her. "I can't wait to be Aunt!"

"Me too!" Eliza butted in a cheerful tone.

"Are you two going to honeymoon?" Carlos asked who sat down across Orlando. "If you're going to honeymoon, Eliza and I can be your tour guide in Italia."

"They're not going to honeymoon to Italia, Carlos." Orlando commented. "They're going to honeymoon to Spain."

"Sorry, guys." I interrupted, making them looked at me. "Daisy's pregnant is getting bigger and I don't want to take a risk for our kid. So, I think we're going to honeymoon after she gives birth."

"And it means...," Blake spoke as he finished his water. "They're going to honeymoon in US. Isn't right, my brother in law?" He looked at me and Daisy alternately.

"You're right, brother." Daisy answered. "Anyway..." She glanced at left and right.

"Who are you looking for, baby?" I asked, leaning my back against the chair and putting my hand above her chair.