Chapter 7

-Leatham Series-

Daisy's POV

Today, I got a free day due to one of my lectures was sick and he told me he couldn't go to campus so I thought I would just spend my whole day at home only by doing a half of my works which were due to two more days and it was great.

About six hours later...

I finally had done a half of my works, feeling so tired that I rose up from my chair, and walked towards my bed. I grunted when I just put my body down onto the bed, feeling the half of my body almost broke because of that shitty work stuff.

I was about to drift off to sleep but the sound of my phone chiming got me clicking the sound of my tongue, reaching out the phone—on the bedside table—with no sitting up.

There was a girl's named April coming through on my phone screen by email notification.

From: April Nielsen
To: daisy-upton@gmail.com
Subject: buying a flower

Dear, Ms. Upton.
Good afternoon, Ms. How are you today? I hope you're doing alright.
I want to buy some bouquet of white roses from your online website but can you please send my flower today? Because I need it so much.

She was apparently an old or wiser woman the way she emailed me. I sat upright, and leaned my back against the bedside by typing the reply.

Me:
Good afternoon, too, Ma'am.
And yes, sure thing, I'll send your order by an online courier as soon as possible. Don't worry.

April Nielsen:
No, no, no. It must will take a long time and I need that flower today.
Can you please send straight it to me? I'll pay you with the extra money.

Me:
Agreed.
Please send your address and I'll be there in thirty minutes.

I immediately jumped out of the bed and went straight to the closet, taking an oversized long sleeves white shirt, and a long black legging before putting them on my body.

First of all, maybe you guys think I'm a weird lady that always wearing an oversized clothes but believe me, I've got the reason why I always do this and it's because I want to hide my big breasts from everybody—include my own family. I know it sounds strange when there lots of girls out there are happy or even proud of having a big breasts—even if that is a fake one—but I am not like one of them. What's more, I've been ever made the target of every bully when I was in high school just because of they were jealous with mine. They always spread the fake rumor if I had an implant surgery but I can make certain to all of you that I do NOT have that.

And now, I've been ready with letting my hair dropped on my chest, a black shoulder bag, and slipping my feet into the simplest black flat-shoes. I don't really like a glamorous thing—yet.

After twenty minutes later, I slid out of the taxi as it's arrived in front of an expensive and splendid apartment—and not forget to bring her order.

"Richie Apartment," I murmured lowly as read the huge platform of the place. I took out my phone of my shoulder bag, just wanted to make sure that I didn't misread her address. It would be embarrassing if I knocked on a bedroom door wrong. "Okay, she lives in a five-stars apartment that it means.. she's a rich woman like the apartment's name."