the one with the umbrellas

"Do you need me to come and take all of the umbrellas from your apartment again?" Namjoon questioned the girl on the other end of the phone.

"Yah~! if you do that I'll come to your dorm and flirt with Yoongi again. Then what will you do huh? We both know he can be a sucker for me." she threatened.

"Kim. Y/N. No you won't. This is why I don't invite you to the dorm." He sighed out, rolling his eyes. You grinned into the speaker at tour brother getting annoyed.

"I only flirted with him that one time to annoy you. I haven't even met Jimin or Jungkook. And I know Hobi's sister has met everyone. Yet, you won't even let me meet the guys you grew up with instead of me."

"Hey! She is older than us and I'm famous now so doesn't that make up a bit for it. I know you're jealous of them but still. Anyway, Bangtan is off limits for you. Got it?" He forcefully questioned.

"Since you say 'got' how about Got7. I find that Wang guy quite hot" you teased your older brother again.

"Y/n! Got7 and Bangtan and any other idols are all off limits! You aren't even going to meet them." He scolded again, you just found it funny rather than threatening.

"I was just messing with you... gosh..." you said pouting as your brother went silent on the other end of the line.

You missed your brother. Most of the time.

He was always travelling with the rest of his 'boy group'. They had just got back from Japan after 3 weeks there. It was annoying because it had been your brother, Namjoon's, birthday while he was in Japan.

Even though you knew he had a good time with his friends, you usually had a sibling date, where you went and had a meal together and just chatted. It was like a tradition and he still hadn't taken the chance to make up for it yet.

You still hadn't given him your gift.

And you knew he would love it.