the one with the pause

don't hate me or the characters for their views

everyone is allowed to have their own view on issues and you are welcome to share yours too...
As long as you don't hate on someone for having a different opinion to yourself.

I do not tolerate hate in my books and those who put down someone for their different opinion will be blocked on sight.

also this chapter is very long lololol enjoy!

ー•▪︎•ー

“Namjoon, I can’t tell him yet.” 

“I'm not saying you have to do it right now but if you leave it too long you are going to have to deal with it longer.” 

“I could just get an abortion and not even tell him i’m pregnant.”

“We both know you are better than that. I mean, it is entirely your choice but that could come back to bite you in the future.”

“Why are you good at this.” you grumbled through the phone. Namjoon was sat with Yoongi in the studio.

“He is too smart for his own good.” Yoongi mumbled and you caught the sound of his voice in the background of the call.

“Why the fuck can i hear Yoongi?” you snapped at your brother.

“I told him, and we are in his studio going over tracks and lyrics.”

Joon! This isn’t information for everyone to find out. Don’t tell any of the other members. Please.”

“I needed to tell Yoongi at least. I was just as lost as you are with your situation.”

“I won’t tell the guys y/n, i know this is important to you.”

“I’m more concerned with Namjoon telling everyone before I even tell Jungkook.”

"I'll keep an eye on your brother." Yoongi assured.

"Go eat some dinner y/n." Namjoon said.

"Don’t stay up too late." You replied.

"Bye sis"

"Bye y/n

"Thanks for helping me today Joonie, bye!" You spat out quickly before hanging up. You didn't often say thank you to your brother so you didn't want to make it awkward.

Yoongi let out a chuckle at Namjoons reaction face to your thank you.

"Your sister is really warming up to you again now." The older man let out.

"It won't last long, it never does." 

"If you get her through this then I don't think any of your history, or our history for that matter, will be held against you." 

"You saw her with EXO at the award show right?" 

"Yeah, she was talking to Jongin during Jungkook's part in Black Swan."

"She must have figured out that Kai is Jongin right?"

"Yeah, I'd say so."

"I don't want him near her still, is that wrong? Like I know he is more mature and has probably changed and everything over the past few years but-"