the one with the sacrifice

hopefully this long ass chapter will make up for the wait!

That Saturday everyone met at the private gym Jungkook trained at. Everyone was in athletic wear and were just messing around with the punching bags.

You arrived a bit late but they all warmly welcomed you with hugs. Everyone warmed up with some exercises led by Jungkook.

After 20 minutes of warmup Jungkook spoke up.

"So who wants to spar first?" Jungkook said confidently.

"I want to see y/n beat someone up." Namjoon said. He was confident in your abilities to fight but was curious to see the female vs male physiques challenge each other.

"Paper, Scissors, Rock to see who's the sacrifice?" Hoseok suggested.

"Sure." Namjoon said.

They all stuck their hands in and Namjoon chanted.

After a few rounds they had got down to Taehyung vs Jin.

Taehyung lost with scissors to Jin's rock.

They all laughed at his pout once he lost and you smiled.

"He seems afraid."

"She's scary, what do you expect?"

"I'm not scary."

"You've got nothing to worry about, you're stronger than her." Hoseok said. You didn't know if he believed what he said or if he was lying.

"C'mon Taehyung, let's make this quick." you said cockily to him, climbing into the ring yourself and holding the ropes for him to climb through.

He followed you and the guys all lined the ropes to watch.

You were already in a defensive stance, knowing him well you knew he was stronger than you.

No matter what, a larger males physique would always be stronger.

Strength did make them slow though.

"C'mon Tae, hit me." you said after he just stood there awkwardly for a minute.

"Yeah, Taehyung! Let's go!" The boys cheered. He sighed and put his fists up, both of you had gloves on, not just wraps.

He threw a lazy punch in your direction and you just moved out of the way.

"At least try or i'll just drop you right now." you teased and he frowned at your cockiness.

"Fine, you want me to try." he said annoyed and threw another punch at you.

You ducked it and landed a retalitive punch to his abdomen. He growled and turned his body to face you, clipping your hip as you twisted around him.

"She's alot faster than him isn't she?" Jimin asked rhetorically. You and Taehyung danced about each other for a moment as it started to get serious.

You lunged for him and he dodged your body but you still got a strong tap to his side.

You weren't going to seriously punch Taehyung but you were going to let him know his weak spots.

He jabbed at you and caught your shoulder but you quickly countered with an uppercut to his cheek, knowing he wasn't wearing a mouthguard and making sure it only shocked him but wouldn't bruise him.

"Woah." Jin said.

"She really has no mercy." Jimin added.

He put his hands up in front of his face and you stepped back from him.