the one with the lover boy

“Open up." Jungkooks enraged voice let out from behind the fancy wooden door. It wasn't too hard for him to find the place, just one text to his year group chat and suddenly had the address he needed.

"Yes?" Kai grumbled as he opened his front door. He was still annoyed at the abrupt incident earlier.

Jungkook stood there, face set sternly, ears red in front of the older idol. He didn’t know what to do or say really, he just knew he had to keep his calm.

"Ah, Jungkook~ Bangtan Sonyeondan's Maknae~"

"Don't go near y/n." 

"Kim Y/n? Why not?" He was messing with him.

"Hyung would-" Jungkook looked at Kai fully, he realised that his fit body and tight muscles would most likely beat his favourite but most feared hyung, Namjoon, to a pulp.

"Who? Namjoon?" Kai smirked out, a wild grin on his face. This was suddenly very interesting and entertaining to him now he’d seen Jungkook realise that Kai wasn’t the skinny frat boy that y/n used to date.

"He-"

“Look, we both know Namjoon won't touch me, neither will Mr Min Yoongi." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't go near my girlfriend again." 

"Or what? We’re close, you can't just control everything she does. Sounds kinda possessive, she doesn’t like that."

"Don't see her again, Jongin." 

"I don’t know why you don't want me to see her." He was playing dumb, egging the younger on.

Jungkook stayed silent but glared daggers at him.

"Ahh, so you know we kissed." Kai let out venomously.

When Jungkook didn’t say anything but just turned on his heel, controlling himself from harming his fellow older idol, Kai continued.

"I don’t know what she told you to cause you to come to me, but she let it go on for a long time.” Jungkook got to the door when he refused to let his heart hurt from the next lie Kai let out.

“I guess she didn’t just like it- she loved it. Holding me close, moaning, smiling.” Kai grinned out and Jungkook flew.

“Did you get jumped?”

“Oh my god-”

“Are you okay-” 

Worried chatter filled Jungkook's ears when he walked into the lounge, holding Hobi.

“Holy shit Kook-”

“Who did this?” Jin asked, everyone quietening down instantly.

Jungkook clearly refused to answer as he was plopped onto the couch, Jimin already in the kitchen finding the first aid kit.

“A stalker?” Taehyung asked. Yoongi and Namjoon had already figured it out as soon as Jungkook shook his head.

“Kai.” They said in unison.

“EXO’s Kai? Kim Jongin?” Hoseok asked as Jin and Jimin started to tend to the poor youngests wounds.

He nodded to his hyung.

“Why?” Jimin asked, cotton swabbing the boy's lip. He recoiled at the rubbing alcohol on his split lip.

“My sister.” Namjoon said.

Jungkook let out a large sign he didn’t know he had been holding in. He looked at Namjoon, embarrassed but wanting to see if Namjoon was more mad or proud towards Jungkook right now.

Y/n?” Hoseok asked.

“She used to date him.” Taehyung explained. He was understanding the situation quickly.

“I’m gonna kill him.” Namjoon growled, standing. He didn’t look at Jungkook. 

“Me too, we told him to stay away.” Yoongi growled. 

“Stop being dumbasses, I think Jungkook took care of it.” Jin growled.

“We don’t even know what happened and you guys are ready to jump him?” Hoseok asked.

“Why did he hit you? You hit him back right?” Jimin asked.

“He kissed her, what was I supposed to do.” Jungkook mumbled out. He didn’t know whether he was disappointed in himself or not for acting out. But Kai’s grin stuck in his mind, he did this.

“He kissed her? Did she kiss him back?”

“I didn’t listen to what she said, she was crying and saying she didn’t deserve me so when she told me why she was upset I left. I thought she was upset with me surprising her but she wasn’t.”

“I bet he knew she got the abortion, he must have known she was weak and hurting and emotional...Where is she?” Namjoon spoke.

“At her place… I think. Oh god I left her crying alone. I’m such a terrible boyfriend. She is gonna hate me again.” Jungkook's head hit his hands in a feeling of self stupidity.

“No, Jungkook, she won’t, you did what needed to be done. Taehyung, can you go check on her?” 

“I’ll go too, in case Kai makes another appearance.” Yoongi said as Tae nodded.

“She’ll be fine Jungkook, she loves you, you know that. They’ll go cheer her up.” Hoseok said, feeling Jungkook was eager to go see you.

He knew that seeing Jungkook in this state would hurt her even more, he was completely distressed and looked worse for wear. She would worry and hate herself for even thinking she could trust Kai. 

“No, I’ll go. I want to make sure she is okay. I didn’t mean to leave her upset. I need to go sort this out. I don’t want you guys to get involved, I have to do this.” Jungkook said, pushing himself up to stand. 

“I’ll drive you.” Taehyung offered before Namjoon or Yoongi got the chance.

“No, I’ll take him-”

“No Joon. Let them go. You stay out of it this time. Us two will only get involved if y/n asks us too, okay?”

Yoongi-hyung, she won’t ask for help-”

“This isn’t the same situation as last time. She has Jungkook now. She’s strong willed and confident now. Let them be. If she can’t take care of herself they will take care of her, you know that.” 

“You’re right… she’s still hurting. This would’ve just made it worse. Jungkook, take care of her... Please…” 

“I will, Hyung.”

“Let’s go, lover boy.” Taehyung said and the two of them soon left the dorm.