the one with the case

dedicated to frtris for coming up with the friend characters! go follow them :)

"Don't look at her." Hyerin, your friend and fellow lawyer, said as you strutted out of the courtroom, Jinsung, your other friend, walking behind the two of you.

Leiko and her lawyers got up as you passed. Leiko was pissed, her face contorted in anger and frustration. You held a smirk on your lips, beyond happy that you'd won your own case.

"Did you see her face?" You whispered to Hyerin, opening the courtrooms doors and leaving through them beside her still.

"She is soooo pissed. You wiped the floor with her." Hyerin whispered out, grinning with her perfect smile. You smiled back.

7 minutes later you were in the courthouses bathrooms, washing your hands.

"I don't understand why Jungkook even likes you. You're so up yourself." Leiko spat as she entered the bathroom confidently. You looked at her through the mirror.

"I'm up myself? You're the one caught up on him after he dumped you months ago. You hit me and got what you wanted. I only used my skills to my advantage, which you couldn't do when you tried to get with Jungkook while he was with me."

"He told you about that?" Leiko grumbled, fists at her sides. You turned around to look at her.

"Look for someone else's man to steal." You said in Korean.

"If Jungkook needs a translator he can use me." You said in Japanese. Leiko turned her nose up, as if she wasn't impressed.

"You don't deserve to translate for him." She spat, arms crossing over her chest.

"Really? I don't? Well he seems to like me translating for him. Especially in bed." You seethed out, walking past her triumphantly.

"Well, I-"

"If you go near Jungkook or any of Bangtan I will remind them that restraining orders are very easy to instigate." You said before leaving the bathroom.

She watched the back of you disappear in the mirror she faced, where'd u previously been standing.

"She really said that to you? Bitch."

"Yeah."

"I would've beat her face in." Hyerin said, gripping her steering wheel tighter.

"You ok back there Jinsung?" You asked the 24 year old lawyer in the backseat of the audi e-tron.

He looked up when you turned in your seat to look back at him. You knew he was listening to BTS, it was a good calming after court for him because he was such a major fanboy. He was a snappy and smart giant that oversaw you and Hyerin's department.

"Huh?" He asked, pulling out an earphone.

"You alright big guy?" You asked with a soft snicker.

"He's fine, let him stream his faves in peace. Tell me about Disneyland. You promised me you would."

"Ok, ok. Well it was amazing, like some real kdrama shit. He bought me a plushie, we held hands on the rides, we made out in the haunted house and we got cute photos. We even watched the fireworks and kissed."

"For real?"

"Yeah-"

Hyerin squealed as she drove. She turned a corner and glanced at you, changing moods suddenly.