the one with the shots

hi bbys (get it coz I've only found 2 readers older than myself)
these next chapters are truly chaotic and confusing for all the characters but I promise I won't break your hearts too badly
ー▪︎•▪︎ー

The guys had got changed and were ready to leave the venue now.

Jungkook had still not been seen. You stuck with Namjoon, quite like a small child to their mother or father.

He told you to stay with Taehyung while he went to see whether Jungkook would be leaving with the rest of Bangtan or not.

You tried to listen to their conversation.

"Bang PD Nim, will Jungkook leave with us? The fans will be outside expecting to see him safely leave with us and might be alarmed without his presence." Namjoon said, making a fair point.

"He can't, there are medical staff doing some checks which will take longer, your driver is already waiting. He can't leave yet." the older man mumbled looking in your direction.

"Should I get the rest to go then? I think I should stay with him."

"Ok, you stay but get them to head out now, before traffic builds up even more." Bang PD finished and Namjoon headed back over to you and Taehyung.

You were seated right against Taehyung, leaning your head on his shoulder and gripping the edge of his shirt as you still were a bit on-edge about Jungkook.

He had his arm over your shoulders and his head tilted back against the back of the couch, nose to the ceiling.

He was comforting you through physical presence and touch but if Jungkook had seen you and your closest friend as you were, he would've likely glared at you both, then pouted for a few hours in jealousy like the child he was.

To be completely honest, Taehyung was the one you went to when something was up with you and Jungkook. He was a great listener, and he would make you smile as much as possible to always cheer you up. You knew he was the most likely to separate your realtionship problems with his friendship towards Jungkook.

"Taehyung, can you take her with you as you all go to dinner now?" Your brother asked him and not you.

Taehyung glanced from Namjoon to the side of your face, his small, curious pout and wide eyes prominent.

You frowned, confused again.

"What? We are going now? What about Jungkook?" you questioned, alert.

"Jungkook is staying for a bit longer. I'm going to stay with him. But you are all going to dinner." Namjoon said.

Taehyung noticed your somewhat hidden sadness and ruffled your hair, standing up from the couch. You glanced at him.

"Yah! Don't mess with my hair! Or else." You scowled and he smirked.

"Fine but get up, we want to go get food." He said, glancing at the others.

"Fine, fine. Stop your whining. Message me how he is, Joon."

Namjoon pulled the hood of your hoodie up as he nodded, "I will, I will, now go with Taehyung."

Everyone else was standing too. Namjoon leading everyone out of the room and everybody followed like soldiers, he went left after the door while the rest of you went right.

The boys formed a sort of oval around you, hiding you from the onlooking crazed ARMY's.

Some yelled out about the lack of Jungkook as well as Namjoon and you almost glanced up to look around for ypir boyfriend when hearing his name.

When you finally got into the van and the door was closed, you let out a sigh.

Taehyung and Yoongi sat next to you. The older already trying to find a comfy position to nap in while the driver started to move the van away from the screams, cheers and cameras of ARMY.

'Go Home,' you thought about the girls and guys screaming as the van departed.

You all reached the hired out restaurant, everyone getting out and inside.

Everyone ate and drank.

The 5 guys making light conversation and reassuring you that Jungkook was going to be there any minute.

Namjoon had only messaged you once saying that Jungkook wasn't needing the respirator anymore.

You had a lovely meal and glass of water infront of you, you stared at it, thoughts crowding your mind.

Was he alright? Was he still hurting? What did you do to get yelled at? Why hadn't Namjoon messaged you anything more? Were they at the hospital? Was he upset with you pestering him?

Taehyung drank his soju quietly beside you.

The mood wasn't how it should be for just successfully completing a concert, let alone a final international concert. The boys were too quiet.

"Taehyung, I'm worried." you whispered.

"It's ok, y/n. You don't need to be." he reassured, taking a sip and rubbing a hand over your back to try comfort you.

"I should be with him." you whimpered.

"We all should, but we can't. Your brother is with him so don't worry. Do you want a drink? That might un-worry you?" he offered.

"Mhmm. Please" you replied leaning on his shoulder.

"What would you like?" he said looking down at your hair.

"Something strong, what does Soju taste like?" you said propping your chin on his shoulder to look at him.

He gulped and you watched his smile sprout from a flat frown.

"How about you have a shot of my soju and if you like it we can split another bottle?" he suggested, knowing not to feed you too much alcohol, for both of your sakes.

"Ok, but make sure you don't drink too much. I don't want to be responsible for you having a hangover."

He poured you a shot and you took it, downing the liquid.

You blinked as the taste burned your tongue and you put the shot glass down.

"Yah! Don't get her into Soju..." Yoongi said, eyeing you and Taehyung from across the table.

"I like it though..." you said glaring Yoongi down, not wanting to give into a spoil sport right now.

Taehyung ordered another bottle.

"Why don't we all have some fun? Jungkook and Namjoon would want us to stop worrying." Hoseok suggested.

"Yeah!" Jimin agreed loudly.

The bottle arrived.

"Shots!" Taehyung cheered.

"Another 2 bottles and some more shot glasses please." Hoseok asked the waiter.

"Here y/n, start us off" Taehyung said, pouring you another shot.

"To my boyfriend! And his health!" you said raising the small glass and downing it yet again.

They all cheered and you felt warm inside, the alcohol travelling into your bloodstream.