the one with the kinky one and the switch

"Do you want to go out for dinner or get room service?"

"Room service, but you can go out if you want. Go get a beer and go see the nightlife." .

"I'd love to but I have my whole life to do that, I just wanna spend some time with you while you're healing."

You looked up at your brother who had his hands crossed over his chest while you laid on your side on one of the large beds in the room. 

"Really?"

"I came this far with you, I think it's safe to say I'm here to support you." 

"You order the food, I'll choose a movie." You groaned in pain from the cramping of your stomach. You knew it was a side effect but it didn't stop it from hurting.

“Sounds good to me… Any preferences?”

“Something asian.” You said, sitting yourself up and finding the TV remote in the draw next to you.

“Central, South, East, West or Southeast?”

“East, I need comfort food.”

“Ok.” He said picking up the hotel room phone.
Once you'd eaten a mix of Korean dishes, and Namjoon had disposed of the left over trash you'd began to watch the movie you had chosen.

After about 15 minutes of watching the movie in silence your brother spoke up.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Mhmm.” you said, pausing the movie to face your brother.

“Well it’s more of a few things..”

“Yeah? Go for it Joonie.” you reassured.

“Do you love Jungkook?”

You pouted at his question, why was he asking this, he knew the answer already.

“Yeah… why?”

“Do you think the two of you will be able to be normal again after this ordeal?”

“I don’t think we will be the exact same as we were, if that’s what you mean.”

“Why not? Like I know it was a major disagreement, but most relationships would end over what has happened but yours didn't and I really admire you for that.”

“I’d say it’s because we saw each other's true colours of our alternate, almost shadow, sides. He experienced me being a pussy and shutting down, which meant you had to speak for me, and you know I never let people speak for me. And I experienced him in full-fledged anger and pain when he started yelling and tried to grab me even though he is usually quite quiet and calm. And we probably wouldn't have lasted if it wasn't for you and the guys.”

“For the record, he would never hurt you.”

“I know that, but still, he was scary as hell. A buff guy coming at a girl in any situation, in fact any man trying to grab a woman out of anger is scary.”

“Yeah, when me and the guys were talking to him after you left he was being a sassy little shit, even to Jin-hyung.”

“At least we know I could probably take him on if I had to.” you smiled out, recalling the boxing session the boys and yourself had. 

“I mean he isn’t ever aggressive like that... is he?” his pause gave off the sense he was lightly implying if Jungkook had ever hurt you physically, the guys all knew Jungkook was physical whether it was exercise, messing around or other things.

“Not in public settings.” you laughed out.

Namjoon looked at you in confusion for a brief second before realising what you meant.

“Yah! Don’t be so dirty!” he complained.

“We both know you’re the dirty one out of us two.”

“Oh really? Well I recall someone getting caught in a gym, oh, and not being able to stand up by themself after a certain shower.” he teased.

“You should be happy that I’ve been getting some! Being a virgin was hella boring in law school.”

He laughed and you smiled genuinely.

“Well, I mean, it is what got us to be here in the first place.”

“True, but still, you’re the kinky one.”

“And you’re the switch. We aren’t that different.”

“How did you know I-”

“I live with Jungkook, and your personality just screams switch energy, i’m not stupid y/n.”

"True. You're pretty smart for a male" you teased and he cocked a brow.

"You aren't wrong." He agreed.

"Thanks Joonie." You purred out, exhausted as your head lay on his shoulder.

"Get some sleep." He kissed the top of your head, waiting for you to rest and unwind so that you could face the world when you got back after the flight you were on back to Korea.

"Yessir" you said before slowly nodding off after a few minutes.

Namjoon took the opportunity to take a selfie with you on his shoulder and send it to both your family group chat and the Bangtan group chat, letting everyone know that the both of you were fine and coming home. 

He soon turned his phone off and decided to read his book, taking the chance to relax.

"Tell him to give me a few days before he talks to me" you told your brother as you stood outside your apartment.

You wanted to sleep, feeling fatigued. You ended up yawning and Namjoon caught it before you could brush it off.

"Ok will do, but make sure you take that time off work." 

"Yeah, nah." You teased.

"Promise me you will take 2 days off, at least. Hang out with your friends or call me if it's too boring for you."

"Ok, fineee... I will." you exaggerated. He smiled and you rolled your eyes before hugging him gently. 

"Call me." He said as you parted and entered your apartment, giving him a nod and a wave.

As soon as you closed the door you stopped and leant on its closed surface.

You sighed loudly into the silence. You took a moment before standing back up to support yourself and slumping over to your bedroom.

You should have felt relieved that this was over but you didn't know if you did feel relieved. You crawled into bed, laying on your side to rid of the slight pain still lingering. It made you look to your mid section, an unwanted feeling of guilt washing over you.

You ran your hand over your stomach, the lack of bulge felt strange now. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook… please forgive me… I had to do it… please understand…" you whimpered out, not sure why.

You didn't feel guilty for getting the abortion, you felt guilty for the situation it had put you in as a couple. Seeing him so happy for a moment left you looking forward to having a family in the future. You did miss him right now, probably the most you ever had, even more than when he was touring.

You knew space was best for your relationship for a few more days.