the one with the alternatives

i wasn't going to update for the rest of the week but this chapter is dedicated to some of my new favourite people here on wattpad...

vkookminismyreligion jhjhgem b-angtan- GirlAuthor0104

as well as anyone who votes or comments on any of my books
luv y'all ♡

ㅡ ▪︎¤▪︎ㅡ

"Y/n, I am really sorry, please don't ignore me, I miss you and you have the right to be mad at me but I-"

"Jungkook, it's alright. I forgave you, remember?"

"I thought you were going to break up with me..." you noticed he looked genuinely scared at that moment.

"Come here" you said opening your arms to him for a hug.

He rushed through the door and embraced you, as if you were going to change your mind before he got to you.

The hug lasted a few minutes, both of you holding the other in silence.

He pulled away first and kissed your cheek as he did. You smiled lightly at his soft actions.

"I almost forgot how beautiful you are" he said, cupping your face and stroking the apple of your cheek with his thumb.

"No need to be cheesy, now give me a proper kiss" you said grinning effortlessly at him.

"Fine woman" he said and leant down to capture your lips with his own.

You expected one of the usual passionate and rushed kisses but he kissed you slowly, romantically, needily. A new type of passionately. He really had missed you and that made you feel bad. He let the kiss stop naturally and you instantly has a smile spring onto your lips.

"Jesus Christ, Jeon" you said. He just smiled cutely at you, "Why haven't we ever kissed like that before...?" You asked blinking up at him. He shrugged lightly and you both stood there awkwardly.

"Well, I don't think anyone has ever kissed me like that before..." you mumbled, walking behind him to close your front door as you ran the tips of your fingers over your lips.

He spun around, eyes following you.

"Well it's good to be your first for something" he said softly, smiling his genuine bunny smile at you.

"I never said you wouldn't be my first at other things. Now, talking about firsts, let's talk on the couch."

"Ok...?" he replied, following you over to the couch. You motioned for him to sit first and he did, you sat right beside him, snuggling up to him and grabbing his hand.

"What are you doing? What do you want to talk about?" he looked a bit concerned at your holding of his hand.

"Alternatives."

"To what?" he asked, a bit concerned.
You made a gesture of making a circle with your thumb and index finger on your left hand and stuck your index finger of your right hand through it.

He smirked, stifling a laugh at your rude gesture. He calmed himself down before speaking up, "No, y/n..." he was feeling guilty, but so were you.

"Yes Jungkook, I want to have a proper and full relationship with you just not with that part yet."

"No, this is my fault, we have a proper relationship, i'm happy to wait until marriage for you." he said.

"That's unfair, I don't want to wait that long." you said pouting.

"Well, then, how long do you want to wait?" he was genuinely curious, not realising it was rude to ask.

"Hey, that's for me to know and you to find out." you said bopping his nose with a finger.

"Fineeee. Now what did you mean by alternatives?"

"Well I might not have experience in the, yanno, department. But I have experience with other 'intimate' things..." you said tilting your head and smiling innocently.

"Y/n, making out and sitting on someone's waist are not 'intimate' things."

"I didn't say they were" you said grinning at him, the same grin your brother had, the same one Jungkook loved seeing on either of you or your brother. Your teeth prominent and accentuated by the iconic high cheek bones both of you had been given from your parents.

He swooned for a moment, forgetting the topic that you were talking about. He caught himself mid-swoon and glanced down for hardly a second to smile into his lap before looking back up at you.

"Do you not believe me or something?" you asked serious.

"Huh? Believe you?" he looked lost again.

"Are you even listening?"

"Yeah, uhh, I..." he trailed off.