2

As they arrived at the school parking lot, Chaeyoung went out the car and run on the other side to open the passenger door and escorted Mina. He's not just her best friend, but a guard also.

"Thank you.." Mina said with a smile showing her gummy smile. Chaeyoung smiled at her also showing his dimple and closed the car door.

"let's go?"

"let's go.." Mina said and clang on his arms. Chaeyoung was the one who carry Mina's bag since he insisted. The two look like a couple while they were walking inside the campus, the way Mina clang her arms on Chaeyoung.

Gossips could be heard inside the campus as they walked together in the school hallway.

'Oh my gosh.. Are they dating?'

'look at them. The way Ms. Myoui clang on Mr. Son's arm. I think, they're dating.'

'You aren't sure?'

'I'm sure. look at them.' She pointed her index finger on Mina and Chaeyoung who walk like a couple.

'it's too obvious.'

Mina heard the gossips, but Chaeyoung just ignore it.

"They really think we're dating.." Chaeyoung leaned on Mina's ear and whispered. Mina just smile secretly.

Myoui Mina. Known as the goddess, a black swan and a cold swan in the campus. Everybody was scared of her, her smile were limited when it comes to others, others may found her creepy.

The two were finding their classroom, then one pale guy barged into Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Dahyun-ah?"

"Hi.." Dahyun greeted shyly as he bow his head on Mina.

"Why are you running?" Chaeyoung asked. Dahyun gasped and he took a deep breath.

"You're so weird.." Chaeyoung mockingly said as he pat Dahyun's back.

"Chaeyoung-ah, we're classmates. the eight of us including Mina, we're classmates." Dahyun informed happily.

"Oh.. that's nice then.." Chaeyoung smiled and glanced on Mina who was secretly smiling.

"Can you smile? The warmest smile.." Chaeyoung commanded and Mina frowned at what he said.

"Why?"

"So that everyone wouldn't found you creepy and scary.." Chaeyoung said and then Mina smocked his head.

"Ouch.." He groaned then he rubbed the spot where Mina hit him.

"Give me that... My bag..." Mina ordered and snatched her bag away from him and walk faster than him.

"You're really closed, huh?" Dahyun asked and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Yeah.."

"Sometimes, best friend would fall in love to each other.." Dahyun suddenly blurted. Chaeyoung look at him.

He chuckled. "That's not gonna happen. She don't have feelings for me and so I." Chaeyoung added.

"Hm.. How long you became best friends?" Dahyun asked, curiously.

"We've been closed to each others seven years. We're best friend when we're ten."