12

Morning came...

Chaeyoung woke up with an unbearable headache, he then massages his temple down to his neck, but it didn't help.

"Ugh.." He groaned as he tried to stand up from the bed, then he stretches his head from side to side.

What happen last night?

He asked himself.

I saw them.

A scene from last night popped out on his head that made him sad.

They were kissing in front of me.

Chaeyoung heave a sigh and stood from the bed. Then he remember, he run away, away from the painful scene, away from the pain, then he went to the nearby club and drank two canned of beer then he got drunk, a waiter came and told him that he was drunk.

I was drunk last night?

A familiar girl came and said. "Mr. Give me your phone... I'm going to contact someone whose closed to you..." That voice is really familiar to him, but her face last night was blurred.

I was drunk last night. Then, who brought me here? Who pick me up last night and brought me home?

'Ah... Stop thinking too much, Chaeyoung-ah.' He scolded himself as he hit his head multiple times making him dizzy.

I feel dizzy and I want to vomit.

Meanwhile, Mina on the other hand, she was now wearing her school uniform, after that she sneaked on Chaeyoung's window, but the lights are off and seems he isn't there or he was gone already.

Mina excitedly exited their gate and took a look on Chaeyoung's house. It was silent, so Mina think, Chaeyoung went to school early without her knowing.

He must be gone.

Mina drove her own car going to the university, as she arrived at the parking lot, she immediately parked her car on the nicest spot there.

His car.. His car isn't here yet... Or must be, he was just taking a bus? I guess..

Mina just shrugged then went inside the campus, as she came in she was welcomed by her boyfriend. Bambam.

"Hey..."

"Hey?"

"What took you so long?" Bambam asked as he wrapped his arm around Mina's shoulder.

"Nothing..." Mina reply shortly.

********

At morning class, the whole squad were classmates, but someone they didn't see now. It was Chaeyoung.

"Have you guys seen Chaeyoung?" Mina asked the whole squad.

"Huh?"

"Mina, he isn't here yet." Nayeon replied.

"Huh? He isn't here? So, that's mean he's absent?" Jihyo asked them.

"Maybe?" Mina shrugged. Mina was about to tell them that Chaeyoung got drunk last night, but she just hide it instead.

Sana was feeling guilt, why? She think, he's absent because of her, because of the scene he had witness last night.

"Sana-ya?" Mina, Momo and Jihyo called Sana.

"Huh?" Sana tilt her head on them with a raised eyebrows.

"You've been quiet there.. Have you contact, Chaeyoung-ah? I know the three of you have met last night." Jungyeon said.

"Huh?" Sana and Tzuyu asked in chorus.

"I saw Chaeyoung-ah last night. He said he was going to roam around the playground, alone. Just then, I saw Sana and Tzuyu at the swing..."

"And?!" Sana and Tzuyu asked in unison.

"I saw him standing behind the two of you..." Jungyeon added.

"What happen next?" Sana asked Jungyeon. Sana wished that Jungyeon wouldn't see what happen next.

"I didn't saw what happen next, because my mom called me..."

"Ah..." Sana and Tzuyu let out a sigh in relief.

"Mina-ya, could you dial his number? He isn't around yet, he need to be there.. He isn't allowed to absent and moreover, this is the first day we could chose the club we want.." Jihyo ordered Mina then she nod her head and dialed Chaeyoung's number.

"Ah...  His phone... His phone is off.." Mina announced them.

"What?!" They exclaimed.

"I still can't reach him." Mina sigh in disbelief.

"Where he could be now?" Mina asked herself, she and the squad are worried sick because they can't reach him. They dialed his number multiple times, but it's still off.

'Where are you, Chaeyoung-ah?' Both Sana and Mina had the same thought of Chaeyoung.

To be continued....

It's boring right? It's okay. Anyways, thank you for reading and voting for this boring story.