[39]

"What is the meaning of this?" Chaeyoung froze as he heard that soft voice. He slowly turn his head behind him and found Mina and the whole squad, Mina was crossing her arms on top of her chest and raised her eyebrows, pretending that she's mad at him.

"M-mina, l-let m-me e-explain." Chaeyoung said, stuttering. He was nervous, the thought Mina misunderstood everything she had saw.

"Mina, my love, let me explain." Chaeyoung begged as he bend down his knee, asking for forgiveness on Mina. Mina wanted to laugh right now, her squad were muffling their own laughter and even Nancy, she wanted to burst out in laughter right now, but she needs to hold it.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Chaeyoung frowned as he heard someone laughed behind Mina.

"Shh.." Jihyo hushed them while putting her index finger on her lips telling them to shut up.

Chaeyoung got up on his knee and looks at them with a frown.

"Why are you laughing?" Chaeyoung asked, his voice sounded pissing. Jeongyeon covered his mouth with his palm and shook his head. Chaeyoung wasn't convinced, he know something's wrong.

"So, you're making fun of me?" Chaeyoung asked them, he was a little annoyed, just then they all gone when Mina pecked his lips and she even hug his waist.

"I'm sorry, we're sorry, my love. I'm just testing you, if you're going to take a bite when Nancy told you she's still loves you. I'm sorry." Mina mumbled between the hug. Chaeyoung chuckled and look at them, then back to Mina, he kissed her crown.

"It's fine. I thought you misunderstood everything. Don't worry, I won't never ever take a bite on someone even though they're sexy than you." With that, Chaeyoung earned a death glare from Mina.

"Job well done. I'm done with the two of you. I need to go sunbae's." Nancy bid her goodbye on Mina and Chaeyoung and on their squad as well.

"Thank you for joining our trip, Nancy-ah."

"You're welcome, sunbae-Mina." Nancy said as she waved her hand goodbye and left.

~

Night came - the whole squad decided to go home while Mina will stay with Chaeyoung since the two were just living next to each other.

"Bye Mina. Bye Chaeyoung-ah." They all waved their hands goodbye and left the place. When the whole squad were gone on their sight, Mina pull out a chair and sit across Chaeyoung who was busy doing his work at the counter.

"You'd been working for how many hours today. Aren't you feel tired?" Mina asked as she saw how busy her boyfriend was. Chaeyoung glances at Mina and shook his head.

"No. My tiredness flow away when you were here." Chaeyoung said proudly and winked at Mina which made her blushed.

Mina chuckled. "Ah.. Really? If I wasn't here? You feel tired?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung halts and looks at Mina, lovingly and full of adoration.

"I feel tired. My body hurts. My mind can't stop thinking of you."

"I was fluttered."

"You should. Anyway, are you going to stay here any longer?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly, he knew Mina has still ballet class tomorrow yet, she stay there.

"I will." Mina nods her head.

"Do you really want to see me whole day, huh?" Chaeyoung teased and Mina blushed.

"I do admit, when I didn't see you, I've miss you. I think I'm really in love with you." Mina said, no jokes mixed, it was all sincere. Chaeyoung smiles showing off his dimple.

"Uh." That was all he could react with mouth agape. Mina chuckled.

~

"Love." Mina called as she hold Chaeyoung's hand. The shop was now closed, all staffs are now gone so, only Mina and Chaeyoung are left inside the shop.

"Hm?" Chaeyoung hummed in responds.

"My parents aren't home tonight. Can you accompany me? I mean, can you sleep besides me tonight?" Mina said with a yawn.

"Is that a request?"

"Yes." Mina nodded and lean her head on his broad shoulder. Chaeyoung could sensed that Mina was tired and she was now asleep on his shoulder. Chaeyoung chuckled as he heard a snore on his shoulder, he knew Mina was now asleep.

Chaeyoung decided to carry Mina in bridal way and put her on the back seat and he came back to the shop and locked the door. Chaeyoung drove the car going home.

Soon, Chaeyoung arrives at the place where they lived, Chaeyoung went out the car and carefully opened the back seat door and carried Mina slowly preventing her not to wake up. While carrying Mina, he inserted the key of Mina's house and opened it without struggling, he went upstairs and search for Mina's room. when he found Mina's room, he opened the door revealing a white soft bed, he placed Mina carefully on her bed.

Chaeyoung went down to lock the car and the house door as well then he ran upstairs where Mina was sleeping. Chaeyoung don't know if he's going to change Mina's clothes or not? After debating himself, he decided not to change her clothes, he just tucked her the blanket. Chaeyoung kissed her forehead and lay besides her and eventually fell asleep.

To be continued...