35

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Mina run towards him and hug him right away, Chaeyoung almost fell down but thankfully he manage to support his weight.

Chaeyoung could tell that the love of his life is crying 'cause he heard him sobbing against his chest.

"Minari." Chaeyoung called her calmly then Mina release her body and look up since the cub was taller than her.

"Chaeyoung-ah, where have you been? I've been calling you many times." Mina cried and hug him again.

"Mina-ya, I need to ask this." Chaeyoung said as they both broke the hug.

"What is it?" Mina asked raising her eyebrows in confusion.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and released it afterwards. Mina was waiting for him to speak.

"Mina-ya, do you see me as a man? Do you see me as your man? Do you see me as your lover? Or..." He trailed off and look at Mina, straight on her eyes. Mina was just waiting for him to finish it even though she wanted to answer each of his question right away.

"Or... You're just see me as your best friend... Only."

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina look at him, he had an unreadable expression, but Mina was able to read his expression, his expression were full of doubt and sorrow.

"I'll answer your questions now, so please don't interrupt me and just listen, alright?" Mina reminded and Chaeyoung nodded.

Mina grab his hand and held it tightly as if she don't want him to let go.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I see you as a man, a man who could protect me, who could love me for who I am, you're my man, Chaeyoung-ah. No doubt, I swear. Third, I see you as my lover, you're my lover, right? You're my boyfriend... And maybe soon to be more than that..." Mina was feeling embarrassed at the last word, though she continue her speech.

"Yeah, it's true, I see you as my best friend, but not only, it's more than that. So, please believe me, I love you with all my heart. Why are you asking this? Are you doubting? Do you have doubt on loving me?" Mina asked, she had her eyes puffy red and swollen due to crying.

"Yes, I have doubt on loving you, I've saw you the last week hugging with your ex, and now I saw you hugging him again." Chaeyoung said without looking at her, Mina just chuckled at him.

He's jealous.

"Oh, you mean, Bambam?"

"Who else, Mina?!"

"Chaeyoung-ah, let me explain, alright?" With that Chaeyoung gulped and nodded afterwards.

"Go ahead."

"First, the last week you've see me hugging with him, it was just nothing. He told me that he's still loves me, but I told him I don't love him anymore. When the moment I saw you watching us, I was about to approach you, but then you already drove off your car. You don't know, I was fell on my knees that time, I cried my heart out, after you left without saying goodbye. I was dialing your number for how many times, every seconds, but I was unable to contact you, I was unable to reach you. And earlier, when you saw us again hugging, it was just a last hug. Bambam had to move on on thailand with his fiancé, he ask me if I still have feelings for him, but I said, I don't have feelings for him anymore because I already have you and he understand that. Bambam still loves me, but I don't love him anymore. Earlier, Bambam requested that he wanted to hug me for the last time and I agreed." Mina explained everything and Chaeyoung was satisfied now. Chaeyoung thought Mina was cheating behind his back but he was wrong.

"And you..." Mina pointed out her index finger on him.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked, frowning in confusion.

"Where have you been the last week? You've been gone for almost one week."

"It's a long sad story, Mina."

"Tell me. I will listen."

"I lost someone I love. I lost her." Chaeyoung said, he was in verge of tears but he manage to hold them.

"Who? Daisy?"

"No, of course not Daisy."

"Then who?"

"I'll tell you once I got home." Chaeyoung said then Mina furrowed her eyebrows.

"You got home? Where are you going now, then?" Mina asked.

"To my brother's shop, I need to be there, I need to check his shop."

"Can I join?" Mina asked and without hesitation Chaeyoung nodded and held Mina's hand.

"Gaja."

To be continued...