36

The whole employees were busy working on Jin's shop, some of them were cleaning the shop, they have costumers already, Chaeyoung harshly pushed the glass door and greeted his worker.

"Good morning everybody!" He cheerfully greeted them, the whole employees knew it already what had happen to Chaeyoung's mom.

"Hey..." Mina scowled elbowing Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung look at Mina with a smile, his eyes disappear when he smile widely.

'He seems happy.'

'Let him, I know he was just hiding the pain he felt.'

'I know him very well. He's happy outside but he's totally broken inside. He just don't want to show his real emotion.'

"Sir, you seems happy, huh?" One of his employee said. Chaeyoung nodded and smile at him.

"I am."

"Like there is nothing happen?" Chaeyoung frowned at the question, but then he just brushed it off when his employee apologizes at him and he forgive him, he's not that heart stone.

"There is nothing happen?" Mina mumbled as she took a glance on the guy besides her. Chaeyoung told Mina to look a table for them because he will just order their foods which Mina obeyed.

Soon, Chaeyoung came back holding their foods. Mina still doesn't know that they are in Jin's shop right now, she's still clueless.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina call him softly, Chaeyoung look at her while chewing his strawberry cake.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"What are they talking about? I mean, what is the meaning of 'like there is nothing happen' what is that?" Mina asked, confusedly.

"We'll talk that later, Minari. Let's just enjoy our foods for today, alright?" Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded and they continue digging their foods.

Time skipped...

Night came...

Chaeyoung and Mina went home after their so called date. Chaeyoung drop Mina in front of their house. Chaeyoung get out from the car and run on the passenger side and opened the door for Mina.

"Such a gentlemen." Mina said making him smile.

"Always... For you..." Mina was flustered and she never had a doubt on loving him and she will loved him forever.

"Chaeyoung-ah..."

"Hm?"

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure. Where?"

"At your house."

"Okay. I'll wait for you there. Tell your parents that you're going out with me so that they won't feel worried on you." Chaeyoung reminded and Mina nodded.

I never mention, Chaeyoung and Mina's parents were closed to each other and they really like Chaeyoung to be their daughter's boyfriend and soon-to-be husband, Chaeyoung is a good guy, every girls would dream to have him, but no, he already had someone with him.

I feel sad that I couldn't see your face anymore.

I miss you mom, so much...

How I wish you were here...