[44]

Momo and Mina went out the university as soon as their classes end exactly at 5pm.

"Mina, wait up."

"What, Momo-chan?" Mina halts and turn around where Momo was standing.

"It will rain." Momo said and Mina looks up.

"What should we do then?" Mina asked, Momo pull out an umbrella insides her bag.

"Imma girl's scout. Come on, share with me." Momo said and Mina hop in. The two Japanese lass shared the big umbrella brought by Momo. The two Japanese lass walks out the university with umbrella with them.

~

When they walks out, the road suddenly went slippery, the two walks slowly in order not to slipped on the slippery road.

*honk honk*

A car approaches the two Japanese lass, a car honks became louder and before the two could avoid the honk sounds, a car hits them making them parted their ways.

Mina's head hit the big rock and Momo's body hit the big cherry blossom tree.

~

It has been 1 week since Mina was unconscious, Momo was now discharge but still she's still in her crutch supporting her to walk. Chaeyoung stays in the hospital all day, he never go to work, he wanted when she wakes up he's the one who'll gonna hug her.

Mina's pinky finger flinched, indicating that she's now awake.

"Call for a doctor now." Nayeon panicked as soon as she saw it. Jungyeon nonetheless run to find a doctor and then the whole squad waited for Mina to wake up. Jungyeon went back with a doctor behind them. The doctor requested them to go out because he'll going to have a check up with Mina.