10

Sana was laying on her bed, she was thinking whole day who is she going to choose, Sana does like the both of them, both are handsome, cute, hot, sober, and they both always make her smile. Sana was confused right now, who is she going to chose?

Just then Sana received a text from Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

From Mina :

What's up? You have a long hair, huh? Two hot boys likes you.

From Chaeyoungie :

Don't think too much, Sana-ya. Don't stress yourself.

From Tzuyu :

How are you doing, Sana-chan? Can we go out? Just like hanging out in the park or in the playground. Please? I'm so bored.

Sana smiled at the two boys' message. She then decided to reply their text, but she ignore Mina's text.

To Chaeyoungie :

I will.

From Chaeyoungie :

Good then. Have a good night?

To Chaeyoungie :

It's still 6 in the evening. Are you going to sleep?

From Chaeyoungie :

Ani. (No) I'm at Mina's house.

To Chaeyoungie :

Have fun there. Are you guys have a friendship date, again?

From Chaeyoungie :

We always had a date during weekends.

To Chaeyoungie :

Alright then.. Anyway, I'm going to take a bath first.

From Chaeyoungie :

Okay. Sana-ya, always remember, don't stress yourself, don't think about it too much. Arrasseo?

To Chaeyoungie :

Arrasseo.

When Chaeyoung didn't reply anymore, Sana went to the bathroom and took a bath, after she took a bath, she wrap her body in her white towel and then her phone vibrated indicating a call.