[40]

Morning came - Chaeyoung woke up as he felt someone's shaking besides him. He rubs his eyes and looks besides him. He saw Mina shaking a bit, he stood and checked her body, Mina was really hot, she was burning in fever.

Chaeyoung ran downstairs to find a towel, he put the towel on the small basin and went back to Mina's room. He gently rubs Mina's skin using the wet towel. He then change her clothes, when he takes off her clothes, he had his eyes shut close, although he is her boyfriend, he's still needs to respect Mina, he wouldn't want her to think that he is pervert and taking advantage to her. When he done changing her clothes, he then trying to wake Mina up.

"Love?" He gently tapped her shoulder, but he only earned a groan from Mina. He decided to let Mina sleep for now, he'll going to cook a foods for Mina.

When he done cooking foods for Mina, he went back on her room with foods in his both hands, he placed the tray in the besides table of Mina and carefully waking her up.

"Love?" Mina once again groaned while her eyes were tight close.

"Love, you need to eat. You need to drink your fever medicine as well." Chaeyoung said and helped Mina to sit, Mina had her head heavy.

"You need to eat." Chaeyoung was feeding Mina while she was chewing and shallows it after, ignoring the bitter taste of her mouth. Finally, Mina was done eating and now she was drinking the fever medicine.

"You'll gonna stay here, alright? I'll be out for a seconds." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded, she lay on the bed and Chaeyoung went out, he was making a call, probably.

[Hello] the other line asked.

"Matt, it's me, Chaeyoung."

[Brother, what's up? Why aren't you around?]

"I will not be around today, Matt. I need to take care of someone."

[Is it Mina?]

"You've guessed right. She's sick, Matt. I just can't leave her alone. I need to take care of her, please, can you take care of the shop as well?" Chaeyoung said.

[Yeah. I will, brother. Take care of her and...] Matthew laughed on the other line that makes Chaeyoung frowned in confusion.

"What are you laughing at? What's funny?"

[No monkey business, you both are still young.] Before Chaeyoung could react, Matthew had already ended the call. Chaeyoung left chuckle and went back to Mina's room only to found a sleeping Mina.