25

1 week had passed...

At the morning class, Mina and Chaeyoung with the whole squad were classmates, they were curious and confused when they saw how both Mina and Chaeyoung ignored each other.

Mina wanted to apologize on him, but she was afraid, what if he will shoo her? What if he'll going to ignore her? Those what ifs are running through Mina's mind.

Though, the truth Chaeyoung wanted to say sorry, but he had a high pride, so he just shrug it off and choose to ignore Mina.

Chaeyoung crossed his arms and put them on top of his chest, his back against the wall and he let out a huge sigh.

"What's wrong?" He forgot that he was sitting next to Dahyun. Dahyun asked as he heard his huge sigh.

"Huh?"

"What's with the huge sigh?"

"Nothing." Chaeyoung aggressively shook his head and he glances at Mina, to his surprise, Mina was also glancing at him.

Their eyes met for a moment, but broke when the teacher came.

******

"Mina?" Bambam accompany Mina at the library, before it was Chaeyoung, but now her boyfriend who accompany her. Though she's happy, but more happier when she's with her best friend.

"Yes?"

"I'll leave you here for a moment, okay? I'll be back."

"Where are you going?"

"Comfort room." Bambam was on rush he even forgot his phone on the table. When Bambam was gone in the library, his phone vibrated on the table that made Mina startled.

"It's Bambam's phone. He left his phone?" Mina checked on the caller's Id. It showed "my love" Mina got confused, who it was?

Mina decided to answer the call since it was annoying to her.

"Hello?" It was a girl's voice.

"Who's this?" Mina answered the call.

"Huh? Do you forgot about me? Oh my gosh, bammie. Anyway, where are you? I'm waiting here in our favorite park. I'll wait you here, I love you.." The woman hang up the call then Mina stared at the phone for a moment, her heart broke for a moment when the woman says 'I love you'.

Is he cheated on me? Again?

A male voice appeared behind her making her startled.

"Mina?" Tears are threatening to fall, but she held it.

"You left your phone." Mina handed him his phone then without hesitation she left him.