[41]

Two years had passed - those two years, they'd been together for how long, things slowly change no - things had changed.

"Guys, y'all already know why I call you all here, right?" Chaeyoung asked the squad. His squad went to his shop, Chaeyoung has a big coffee shop now it is because of the help of his father and two brothers.

"We all know, Chaeyoung-ah." Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Matthew, Jihyo, Dahyun and Tzuyu were there while Momo, Sana and Mina are still in the university probably teaching dance class.

"So..." Chaeyoung began to speak as he sat across them.

"Please, help me, help me on how to propose her." Chaeyoung begged them. Matthew laughed at him, nothing he just found it cute. Chaeyoung glared at him when the others starts laughing.

"I'm serious here."

"Okay. You really want to propose her?" Dahyun asked, he thought Chaeyoung was just joking or making fun.

"Come on, we're already 23 years old, we need to get married once we've reached 30." Chaeyoung mumble earned a laugh from them.

"Seriously? You are both 23 years old? Well, we have the same age, but isn't it too early to propose?" Tzuyu asked and he looks at them one by one.

"I just need to build a wall between us." Chaeyoung uttered.

"Mina might change her mind, Chaeyoung-ah. You didn't think of that?"

"What do you mean, Nayeon-noona?" Chaeyoung asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't be offend, okay? I mean, Mina might change her mind, Mina might fall in love with someone else rather than you." Nayeon explained. Chaeyoung nods his head, he thought Nayeon was right, but he didn't think of that. Chaeyoung knew Mina really loves him, she will gonna be loyal to him.

"We're best friends, I don't think Mina can do that." Jihyo inserted the conversation.

"Chaeyoung and Mina were best friends, I don't think one of them will might change their feelings for each other. The two they'd been dating for two years and a half." Matthew stated. Anyway, Matthew and Jihyo were in a relationship for almost two years. Matthew was now considered as one of the squad since he's Chaeyoung's worker and friend.

Soon, the whole squad agreed on helping Chaeyoung on how to propose on Mina.

"Things settled down."

"When were you going to propose?"

"Later at night."

"Everything will be settled. Just be there in time and everything will be ready for you proposal." Matthew and the whole squad said in unison and tossed a thumbs up on Chaeyoung.

~

Later at night - Momo, Sana and Mina were on the way going to Chaeyoung's coffee shop, well Mina missed her boyfriend, even though the two been always together almost everyday.

The coffee shop was dark, though they know that this time, Chaeyoung's shop was still open, but now it was strange. He closed the shop very early.

"He's close already." Mina mumble and pouted her lips.

"It's open, Mina. Look at the glass door, it was still open. Come on, let's come inside." Momo dragged Mina along with her insides the shop.

"No, I'm afraid on dark." Mina whines as she pull her hand away from Momo.

"Let's come in, Mina-chan." Also Sana dragged her insides the coffee shop. Momo had opened the door, in one push the door burst open. Mina widened her eyes when she didn't see someone, Mina saw no one in the shop even Momo and Sana were gone as well.

"Momo-ya? Sana-ya?" Mina calls them, her voice were shaking and she was really scared right now.

"Hey. What's this all? Don't scared me, please. To be honest, I'm really scared, so please, stop this threatened, I'm really scared." Mina was about to cry, she's really scared, her legs grew weak and wobbling, she wanted to run away as fast as she could, the dark really makes her scared even more. Just then, the lights were open, Mina looks around and found the whole squad holding a small board, she then looks down as she senses someone's kneels down with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" Mina asked, puzzled and clueless. Chaeyoung gestured to look around which she did.

"Say yes."

"Say yes, Mina-ya." The whole squad cheered Mina, although she was clueless, she did as told.

"Yes?"

"Mina-ya..."

"Chaeyoungie, what are you doing?" Mina's eyes grow wider when Chaeyoung pull out a small red box.

"Mina, Myoui Mina, my long time best friend, my long time crush and my long time girlfriend, will you marry me?" Chaeyoung proposed. Mina had her eyes shut open, feeling surprise and happy at the same time. Mina's mouth went agape, her eyes went watery. Chaeyoung stayed still, he thought Mina would reject him, Chaeyoung was nervous.

"It's fine, Mina, if you're not ready-" he was cut off when Mina spoke,

"Yes. I will marry you, Chaeyoung-ah." Mina replied happily. Chaeyoung stood and hugged Mina as tight as he can.

"Thank you, Mina-ya. Really really thank you." Chaeyoung said between their hugs. Chaeyoung has a tears on his eyes, it was a tears of joy. Mina smiles as tears flow down. Chaeyoung then slid the ring on Mina's ring finger, it was really looks good to her, it's suitable.

"Yieh!"

"Yieh!" The whole squad cheered at them. Mina and Chaeyoung are both happy, the two were now engage. Mina finally say yes and Chaeyoung was happy knowing that Mina will be his soon-to-be wife.

'It won't take long, I'll marry her right away.'

~

The whole squad were having a small celebrations for the newly engage couple Mina and Chaeyoung.

"We are all happy for you Mina and Chaeyoung."

"I am very happy knowing that Mina will be mine forever soon." Chaeyoung said proudly as he hug Mina on her side. Mina smiles showing off her gummy smile.

"Congrats anyway. I hope your relationship will grow solid and it would be last forever."

To be continued...