4

"Aish.. I'm so sleepy.." Chaeyoung complained, whining as he bang his head on the table. Mina was just watching him, she was sitting across him. Mina wanted to go to library because she missed reading some books there, Chaeyoung insisted to accompany her.

"Are you done?" Chaeyoung asked while ruffling his hair.

"Not yet." Mina replied as she pretended that she was reading the book she's been holding.

"Why?" Mina asked as she averted her gaze to him.

"I'm sleepy.. I badly want to sleep.." He complained as he bang his head again making a loud thud.

"You can sleep there if you want.." Mina said then she chuckle when she saw her best friend sleeping position. He lean his head on the back of the chair.

'he must be so tired.' Mina's thought as she continue reading the book.

Soon, Mina finished the last page, she then tap his shoulder.

"Chaeyoung-ah? Yah. Chaeyoung-ah?" still no response from him. Mina look at her wrist watch, it showed 7:00pm.

"Chaeyoung-ah? Yah. Wake up you sleepy heads." Mina continue tapped his shoulder, but he didn't responds, she then heard him snoring.

Mina chuckled. "Yah. Sleepy head. Yah, wake up. Chaeyoung-ah." Mina tried to wake him up, but still no responds from him.

Minutes later, he's still asleep, Mina wanted to go home, but her best friend still asleep. So, she let him for now. Just then, the lights suddenly off.

"What on earth?" Mina cussed. She can't see anything. All she can see is darkness.

Mina pulled out her phone to use as their light, she turn on the light and went to her best friend who's been asleep.

"Yah." Mina shouted. "The fire. The fire. The fire." Mina shouted again. She was just treating him.

"Yah.." Mina was about to blow on his nose, but to her surprise, Chaeyoung suddenly lift up his head making their lips touched.

They both widened their eyes in surprise.

They stared in each others eyes for awhile, and Mina had to pull out her face since she senses she was really red at the sudden kiss.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung called.

"Mina, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" he was cut off by Mina.

"It's just an accident kiss, don't make it a big deal." Mina said and he nodded.

'That was my first kiss though.' Mina's thought as she remembered what just had happen earlier.

"Why is it have no light?" Chaeyoung asked breaking the awkward silence between them.

"Well, it's brown out, I guess?" Mina shrugged.

"Oh.. Are you done reading?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina hummed in responds.

"Yeah.. Actually, I have done reading this earlier when you got asleep."

"Ah.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep. So, wanna go home now?"

"Yeah.. let's go.." Mina agreed.

"Give me your bag." He commanded and she complied.

"Okay.. let's go since you're pretty tired already." Chaeyoung said then they went out the library, they using Mina's phone as their torch.

To be continued....