32

Today is their final game in basketball, they had been ready for these competition, they had been practiced all day as well during 4pm, the girls are watching them while they were having their practice, and now will be their final game.

I hope we will win in these game.

Chaeyoung prayed as he wore his jersey uniform at the men's room.

"Are you ready, captain?" one of his teammates asked him.

"Yes I am." He nodded and smile.

"let's go?" Chaeyoung patted the shoulder of his Playmate's gesturing him to come with him.

*************

The game had started. All fans of the other team our squealing and cheering for them. They won at the first quarter.

"It's okay captain. We still have time to win. Don't worry about it, captain." One of his teammates try to give him courage not to give up in these game.

"He's right, Chaeng, we still have time to win, we will do it together!" They cheered to each other and their coach were tossing thumbs on them.

At the first and second quarter, the opposite players won, but at the third and fourth quarter, Chaeyoung's team won.

"Yieh!"

"We won!"

"Cheer up!"

"Daebak!"

The whole Playmate's are squealing, cheering and congratulating to each other, but they're most thankful on their team captain, he did everything just to win in these game, to make teir university more famous.

"You deserved to be an MVP player Son Chaeyoung, you make me proud, keep it up, captain." Their coach said, feeling proud on their captain. Chaeyoung.

"Mina. He won. They won. Woah~" Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo, Dahyun, Jihyo and Sana stood on their seat and shouted Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's name. The whole squad were proud on their achievements.

*******

The next day, as what she said to Chaeyoung, at what she promised on him, Mina was a bit nervous to tell him about what she felt on him.

I'm sure of it.

I don't care if he doesn't have feelings on me anymore.

Mina invited Chaeyoung to have dinner in their house since her parents were gone again. Chaeyoung is now living in their own house, his parents were already separated, but he didn't care about that. His brother Jin was gone in the US, Jin had told him to take care his own bar which he complied him. He visited the bar during weekends. While his other brother was left in Korea, he's a teacher in rapping as well, Namjoon became Chaeyoung's teacher before, but he stepped back on being a teacher in the Korea and he wanted to teach rap on the other county that's why his other older brother left Korea.