6

It was fine Saturday morning, Mina decided to have a friendship date with Chaeyoung, so she got up from her bed and went to the bathroom and took a bath for 20 minutes.

After she's done taking a bath, she wore her favorite blur ripped jeans, white t-shirt and a blue jean jacket with black caps on and with a pair of Gucci black shoes.

Mina never a fan of being a sexy, she just wanted to wear simple and comfortable clothes.

Mina went downstairs and found her three maids at the living room, they were cleaning.

"Good morning young lady." The three of them greeted her as soon as they saw her.

"Good morning too." Mina greeted back and smiled at them.

"Young lady, the foods are in the table now." One of them i formed her, but she shook her head.

"I'm not hungry yet." Mina refused gently.

"Ah.. Young lady?" one of the maid hesitate to say it, but she needs to.

"Hm?" Mina hummed in responds.

"Your parents are coming home."

"Ah.." Mina nodded, expressionless.

I'm not surprise anymore. They wanted to go home? Then fine. They just wanted to go home if they want, I'm not surprised about it anymore.

"Young lady, where are you going?"

Mina look at them with a cold expression.

"Just somewhere." Mina replied and then when she was about to go out, one of the maid spoke, stopped on her track.

"What if they're home and then they will going to find you and you weren't there?"

Mina let out a sigh in frustration. "Aish. Just tell them, it's none of their business." Mina sarcastically said then she slam the door close.

"Yah. Chaeyoung-ah. Yah." Mina shouted while shaking Chaeyoung's gate.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was still asleep.

"Yah." Someone shouted outside the house. He groaned and got up from his bed and went to the window and look down.

"Yah. Chaeyoung-ah. Yah. Wake up." Mina shouted. Chaeyoung chuckled. "Hey.." He shouted making her look up.

"What's wrong with you? In this early morning?" Chaeyoung asked pretending to be mad at her.

"Yah.. Get out you sleepy head!" Mina shouted.

"What did you say?" Chaeyoung teased her. "Your voice is too low. I can't hear you."

Mina gathered her strength and pushed the gate. Chaeyoung widened his eyes when he saw how strong Mina is.

Mina opened the main door and she let herself in.

"Don't tease me!" Mina shouted downstairs. Chaeyoung was now nervous. Mina will probably kill him once she caught him.

"Open this door you sleepy head!" Mina shouted trying to open his room door.

"I won't." Chaeyoung fired back pushing his door so that Mina won't open it.

"Open this door or else I'll broke it." Mina warned making him more nervous.

"Then do it." He don't know why he said that. He knows Mina very well, she doesn't have strength to broke someone's door.

"I will. I really will."

"Do it now!" Chaeyoung shouted though his voice echoed around his room.

A minutes later, Chaeyoung didn't hear anything outside, he then giggled.

'I think, Mina's gone.' He then sat on the floor and chuckled. 'She really give up that easily.' He thought as he wiped his sweats on his forehead.

'Phew.' It was relieved for him. Then he felt exhausted and hot. He took off his t-shirt, Chaeyoung hates it when he took off his t-shirt but he need, he stood up and was about to go on his cabinet, but he forgot to lock the door.

The door barged open revealing Mina, she forcefully push the door, just then she found herself on top of Chaeyoung.

They stared on each other's eyes for a seconds, then Mina pull out her body on top of him.

Chaeyoung slowly got up from the floor and then he rubbed his butt.

"Ouch.." He complained.

"let me help you." Mina offered her hands, Chaeyoung smiled before taking it.

"Thank you.." He shyly said.

The second time.

"Are you okay? Are your butt still helping?" Mina asked as she saw Chaeyoung rubbing his butt.

"No. It's fine."

"Yah!" Mina shouted making him startled. "What?" He asked, puzzle. "Can you put your shirt?" Mina scolded, while looking away.

"Ah.." Coldness hit him. When he hit his body on the floor earlier, it was cold. So, he stood up and went to the cabinet and find a comfy shirt.

"Aren't you gonna take a bath?" Mina asked while sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Wait.. Can I ask you, first?" He interrupted her.

"Oh.." Mina nodded.

"Why are you here? In this early morning? It's weekend, right? I'm going to have a rest more and you also."

"Do you forget about it? Every weekend?" Mina asked, feeling upset. He seems forget about it, during weekend is their friendship date.

"Ah.." Then he remember. He scratches his head and awkwardly smile on Mina showing the deep dimple on the right cheek.

"Sorry.. I forgot about it.." He scratches his head.

"Now.. Take a bath and we will have a-" Mina was cit off when Chaeyoung exclaimed. "Friendship date." He finished her words.

"Yeah." Mina nodded.

"Alright.. I'm gonna take a bath and wait for me." Chaeyoung said and run on his bathroom.

"Yah.. Faster you sleepy head I'm very very hungry now." Mina whined as she lay on his bed.

To be continued...