[42]

Later that night after he proposed on Mina - Mina's parents invited Chaeyoung to have a family dinner with them, but he refused it gently since they were done taking their dinner earlier after the proposal.

"Chaeyoung-ah, by the way, congrats on your proposal, you did it. Mina will be your soon-to-be wife, hope you'll gonna treat her right." Mina's father remarked, Chaeyoung nodded with a smile crept on his face.

"I will."

"From now on, you can call us eomma and appa since you're going to be part of our family." Mrs. Myoui said. Chaeyoung was flustered, the two knew him very well ever since they were kid. Chaeyoung smiles showing off his dimple and nod his head.

"I will, eomma."

"Mama, Papa." Mina went to the living room where her parents were sitting with Chaeyoung, her soon-to-be husband. Mina smiles, showing off her adorable gummy smile and then she dashed towards her soon-to-be husband and sat besides him.

"You two looks really suitable to each other. I hope no one could tear you apart." Mina's dad said as she looks at them with full of admiration and feeling proud of her daughter, finally she found the right guy for her. Someone will take care of her forever.

~

Chaeyoung was now in their home which is next to Mina's house, he went home after Mina sleep, Chaeyoung lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Then his phone vibrated indicating a call. He hurriedly pick it up as soon as he saw the caller Id. It was his two brothers. SeokJin and NamJoon.

[Hello?]

"Hyung."

[Chaeyoung-ah, we call you, we wanted to congratulate you. You did the great job, you did it. We wants to congratulate for your success on proposing Mina.]

"Thank you, hyung. Although you weren't there."

[We're really sorry, Chaeyoung-ah. We'd been very busy here, we still have unfinished business here. Anyway, appa congratulate you as well, he isn't with us today, he's busy as well.]

"I understand, hyung. Hope y'all doing fine there."

[We are. You too. Hope you're doing fine there. We're not there to help you.]

"It's fine, hyung, really. I can handle myself, you know? I'm a big man now."