23

"Let's practice now. I hope you're going to focus in our project." Daisy reminded him which he nodded his head.

"Ah.. I forgot." Daisy look at him with an apologetically expression.

"What?" Chaeyoung raised his both eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know where we're going to practice."

"I know where. Let's go?" Chaeyoung unhesitatingly grab Daisy's hand.

"Where are we going?" Daisy asked, their hands are still touched to each other.

Chaeyoung didn't answer her instead he continue dragging her.

Soon, they arrived at the place.

"What place is this, Chaeyoung-ah?" Daisy asked feeling amazed at the place where Chaeyoung brought her.

"Nice view?" Chaeyoung asked and she nodded happily.

"Yes, so nice."

"So, let's start?" Chaeyoung said. "Wait, we haven't no instrument here." Daisy got worried. They doesn't had an instrument there.

Chaeyoung giggled. "That isn't a problem, Daisy-ah." Chaeyoung said and smiled at her. "Huh? Why did you say that?"

"Cause I say so.." He firmly reply then he stood in front of her. "Don't worry, I'd already practice it in my condo." Chaeyoung said assuring her not to worry.

"Okay. If you say so."

"So, now I want you to sing this." Chaeyoung requested pulling out the purple notebook, the lyric of the song was written there. Yesterday, they already had a decision to sing that song in their project.

"This is really a nice song, right?" Chaeyoung asked. Daisy was taken aback. 'He loves this song? So much?' Daisy's thought as she faked a smile in guilt.

"Now, can you sing it?"

Daisy give him a thin smile and look on the notebook again.

Soon, they had finished their practice and then they decided to go back on their classroom.

******

"Students." Suga and Woozi clapped their hands grabbing the attentions of their students which they succeeded.

"Do you guys are already ready for this project?" Woozi asked happily. Their students nodded their heads, being excited as they were.

"Alright. You should have to be ready, because..." There was a long pause as he roamed his eyes around. Seems like their patiently waiting for his announcement. "...because, next week will be the deadline of your project. You're going to perform your project in front of everyone." Woozi announced making them happy.

Chaeyoung stood and tossed a high five on Daisy which she give him a high five as well.

"Are you ready for next week?" Chaeyoung asked and Daisy nodded. This isn't new to Daisy, she already used to it. "Yeah... I am really ready.. How about you?" Daisy asked then Chaeyoung caressed his chest then he nodded.

Sana and Tzuyu who had the same class with Daisy and Chaeyoung, they haven't talk yet, but the couple found Daisy and Chaeyoung weird now a days.

"I'm really really excited..." Chaeyoung exclaimed, feeling shuddered, his eyes were sparkling then unknowingly Daisy stood and hug him stopping him from feeling shuddered. Chaeyoung froze as he felt a warm body on his.

Sana and Tzuyu widened their eyes then their classmates teased Daisy and Chaeyoung.

'New couple?'

'Oh my gosh. I ship them.'

'Oh. Our love team in the class.'

'They're so perfect. Are they dating?'

Then the class president approached them, then Daisy had to parted her body on him and look on the class president.

"Yes?"

"Too much PDA." The class president joked. Then Daisy blushed and hid her face using her long brown hair.

To be continued...