[38]

"Kim Matthew, what are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked as he caught his worker smiling like an idiot. Matthew faced him with a smile crept on his face.

"I met her."

"Who?"

"The angel. The angel I've told you before when Mina visited here."

"Then? Who's she? What's her name then?" Chaeyoung asked, confusingly as he faced Matthew.

"Park Jihyo." Matthew uttered and smile with full of admiration. Chaeyoung widen his eyes in surprise.

"Really? Park Jihyo?" Chaeyoung asked, assuring if he heard it correctly. Matthew nodded his head, a smile was already glued on his lips.

"Why? Do you know her?" Matthew asked.

"Of course. I know her. She's my friend, uh best friend to be exact." Chaeyoung corrected.

"By the way..." Chaeyoung furrowed his brows. "How'd you know her name? I mean, have you meet her again?" Chaeyoung asked, brows furrowing in confusion.

"Well..."

...flashbacks...

The time Mina and her squad went to Chaeyoung's shop, Mina told Matthew to entertain her squad by asking their orders, Matthew agreed on that since it was his job. Mina then waved her hand goodbye to Matthew and proceed to the kitchen where her boyfriend was doing something with his staffs.

Matthew went to the table where Mina was pointing at earlier, he was walking straight, hands sweats, heart beats fast as he was nearer to Mina squad's table.

"Chaeyoung must be happy as he handle his brother's shop." Jihyo said and they all nodded in agreement.

"You were right."

"Ah..." Matthew stood in front of them, their attentions diverted on Matthew.

"Can I take your order now?" Matthew asked, feeling nervous as he was looking at Jihyo.

"Yeah." The seven of them ordered the foods and drinks they wants, and then Matthew turn his shoes going to the counter, but then he halts and this time he took a deep breath and released it afterwards.