[37]

Many weeks had passed, Chaeyoung was now fully moved on on what happen to his mom, though he's still miss his mom but he choose to accept it and he just giving his attention on the other things.

Chaeyoung was busy doing his job at the shop.

"Chaeng-ah, where's your girlfriend? I haven't see her for a days. Are you still together?" One of his worker asked.

"Yeah. We're still together, it's just she's busy nowadays. Mina's taking ballet class along with our squad." Chaeyoung reply without looking at his worker.

"Ah... Ballet dance? So, your girlfriend is a dancer?" His worker asked, Chaeyoung faced him as he stops his track on fixing those glasses.

"Yeah. Indeed. A great ballet dancer."

"Are you that proud?"

"Yeah, of course. Who wouldn't proud of their girlfriend?" Chaeyoung said and smile with full of admiration.

"Silly me. Why did I ask that? Of course you're so proud of her." His worker said and smile.

"Thank goodness you knew that, Kim Matthew." Chaeyoung joked.

The bell rang indicating someone's entering. Chaeyoung was busy until he felt someone tapped his shoulder.

"Chaeng-ah. Chaeng-ah. Chaeng-ah." Matthew continue nudging Chaeyoung. Then he tilt his head on Matthew who was looking straight at the door.

"What?" Chaeyoung scowled.

"I think I saw an angel right there."

"Oh. Where is that angel now?" Chaeyoung asked when Matthew can't find the girl, he just shrug his shoulder.

"I'm at the kitchen if you need me." Chaeyoung then headed to the kitchen. Matthew was the one who left at the counter because others were taking the costumer's orders.

Matthew wandered his eyes around trying to find the girl he saw earlier.

"Hi... Matt." Matthew jumped a bit as someone suddenly appeared in front of him.

"You startled me, Mina-ya. What can I do for you?" Matthew asked. Mina just smile and that's Matthew got it, she's looking for her boyfriend.

"He's at the kitchen." Matthew said then Mina smiled at him. A creep smile was crept on her lips.

"What?" Matthew raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Who said; I'm looking for him?"

"Huh?" Matthew was shocked, Mina's here but she isn't looking for her boyfriend?

"Then? What are you doing here if you're not looking for Chaeyoung?" Matthew asked, being confuse.

Mina chuckled.

"I was here, because I miss strawberry juice. Can I have?" Mina ordered.

"Oh. Yeah, sure. Wait here."

"And... Burger too." Mina added and Matthew just hummed as a response.

Soon, Matthew came holding Mina's order, then he handed Mina her order.

"Thank you, Matt. Now, can you serve a foods for my friends?" Mina commanded.

"Your friends?"