29

Chaeyoung woke up early than his alarm clock, he got up from his bed and fold his blanket, then he rushed on the bathroom and took a bath for a minutes.

After taking a bath, he wore his casual outfit, which is his favorite outfit.

A black ripped jean, black simple t-shirt, black cap on and blue jean jacket paired with Gucci white shoes, then he shoved his jersey uniform in his bag and went outside.

He never bothered to cook for himself, he just drove his car going to the hospital where Daisy was confine.

When he reached the hospital, he hurriedly went to Daisy's room, he twitched the door knob, when the door swung open, he saw Daisy's parents there.

Their eyes were somewhat sad and full of sorrow.

"What's wrong?" He asked them.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Daisy's mom stood and patted Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung was just raising his eyebrows waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"I'm afraid.." She began to spoke.

"Afraid of what, aunt?"

"I'm afraid that... Daisy will leave you again.."

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"We will bring Daisy back in US again.. She'll going to continue her therapy there.. Don't worry, she'll be back after, but I can't promise if she'll going to fight or..." She paused as tears rolled down.

"Or?"

"Leave us for real, Chaeyoung-ah.." Daisy's mom cried. Her husband was there to hug her and comfort her. Daisy was there only child and they're afraid that Daisy will leave them for real.

"No.. That's not gonna happen.. She's a strong woman I've know.. I know she'll fight.. She'll fight her life, I know Daisy won't leave you... Us." A tears escaped on his eyes as he saw how Daisy's parents cried in front of him.

"When will you leave, aunt?"

"later at night."

Chaeyoung let out a huge sigh in disbelief. He then walk towards Daisy, he held his hand and stared at her almost perfect face.

"Fight for your parents, Daisy-ah. Fight for us. We will always be there for you. I know you're a strong woman, I know you can fight your decease. I love you, Daisy-ah." He then kissed her forehead.

I love you as a friend, Daisy-ah.

"I'll wait for you, Daisy-ah." He mumble as he fix her bangs.

Chaeyoung fixed his t-shirt and look for his bag that was on the couch.

"Aunt, uncle, I have to go." Daisy's parents nodded for agreement and patted his shoulder.

Chaeyoung gave them a thin smile and glances at Daisy. She was still asleep. Chaeyoung bid his goodbye to Daisy's parents and then he left the hospital and he goes to the gym.

******

Chaeyoung was now wearing his jersey, he was sitting on the lobby at the gym, he's spinning the ball using his index finger.

"Something wrong?" He was startled when someone spoke besides him. It was Tzuyu.

"Nothing's wrong now.. I guess?" He shrugged and stood on the lobby and dusted his short.