27

Daisy's parents came in the hospital, they went where Chaeyoung was sitting and waiting for the doctor to come out.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Daisy's mom called him, as soon as he heard her, he stood and bow at Daisy's  parents.

"How is she?" Daisy's dad asked.

"The doctor hasn't come out yet." He replied with a little bit shaky voice. Daisy's dad patted his shoulder.

"She'll be fine, Chaeyoung-ah. Daisy is a strong woman." Daisy's dad comforted him, they sit there. Daisy's mom was having a debate inside her head whether she'll tell him the truth or not.

"Chaeyoung-ah?"

"Yes aunt?"

"Can we talk for a while?"

"Yeah." He nodded and then Daisy's mom told him to go out so that they could talk there without disturbing them.

When they reached outside, Daisy's mom took a deep breath and faced him.

"We'll talk about her condition, chaeyoung-ah."

"What do you mean, aunt?"

"Daisy has a cancer..." Those declaration made his world teared apart. "Oh. Tell me, that isn't true, right?" Daisy's mom shook her head and gave him a thin smile.

"No, it's not. It's true, Chaeyoung-ah. When she leaves you before without saying goodbye, that was the day she knew her condition. She suffered cancer, Chaeyoung-ah. We went to US to have her chemotherapy, when we arrived there, a few months the doctors declared that Daisy been suffered for cancer and there's no have cure for her cancer. For the remaining days, Daisy requested to go back here in Korea, to see you and she's planning to tell you about her condition, but she was afraid, what if you're not gonna believe her. The doctors says, Daisy has 4 months left to live. We're not yet ready for that as well." For Daisy's confession, Chaeyoung got teared eyes and he really pity Daisy for that.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Daisy's mom called him, he wiped his tears and he tilt his head on her.

"Please, kept it for now. Don't tell her that I already told you about her condition." It was Daisy's mom favor, Chaeyoung could only nod his head and then the doctor came after he check up Daisy.

"I will. Don't worry aunt."

********

The next day...

Daisy was now dis-charge, but her parents told her to stay at home for now, since she isn't fine as well. Chaeyoung was now sitting on the audience chair, it was Mina and her squads project performance now, they had to perform their project.

Chaeyoung fold his arms and put them on top of his chest and he was looking on the stage.. Blankly.

He is thinking about Daisy... Whole day...

"EVERYONE LET'S WATCH THEIR PROJECT PERFORMANCE." the teacher announced and then the dance club students are now swaying their bodies, joining the music.

Soon, the performance had ended.

Mina on the other hand, was now thinking of how to break up with Bambam since she got hurt from him.

"Bam?"

"Mina-ya. Yes?"

"Can we talk?"

"We're talking already."

"I mean, not here.. Uh, maybe somewhere?"

"Yeah. Sure." Bambam nodded.

The two went to the place where they could able to talk to each other. Mina wanted to end everything she had with Bambam.

"Mina-ya, what are we doing here?" Bambam asked. The place where they were now is the place where Bambam confessed his feelings towards Mina. It was the mini fountain at the back of the school.

Mina took a deep breath and released it and faced Bambam.

"Bam?" Mina softly called him.

"Yes?"

"Let's end everything we had now. I'm so tired. I'm so tired of being hurt." Mina said as she look straight on his eyes.

"Mina. No, I won't agree."

"Yes, you should agree, Bam. I let you love someone else, I know I'm not the right girl for you, that's why I'm letting you go."

"Mina, please, don't do this to me. I love you, I really do, Mina-ya." Bambam begged as he hold Mina's hand, but Mina pull back her hand and give him a weak smile.

"Mina?" Mina leave the place without tears on her eyes, without heavy heart, as Mina finally leave the place she felt freedom, free for everything.

Everything has done and once it's done, it couldn't be undone.

********

"Everyone! Listened up here!" Mark the coach, he clapped his hands grabbing his Playmate's attention which he succeeded.

"Everyone! Tomorrow, we will have a basketball practice. At the morning and afternoon, I hope you guys will be there to attend the practice or else.." Mark trailed off as he glances on Jackson, telling him to add a sentence.

"Oh.. Or else, we will kick your asses out of the team.." At the last words he said, their Playmate's end up laughing.

"Okay. See you tomorrow, Playmate's.."

"See you tomorrow coach." The whole basketball team said in unison.

To be continued...

Like a bulldozer..

Like a tank, like a soldier..