33

on the next day, the whole squad were celebrating their winnings.

"I noticed something today." Nayeon started and look on Mina who was being clingy to Chaeyoung.

"What is it, honey?" Jungyeon asked, lifting his head on Nayeon.

"look at them." Nayeon pouted her lips and pointed on Mina and Chaeyoung.

Jungyeon look where Nayeon's lips was pointed.

"It's normal, honey. They're best friends." Jungyeon commented making Nayeon frowned.

"Best friends? Mina's so clingy today. Have you notice?" Nayeon asked Jungyeon and he just shrug his shoulder.

"Something fishy." Nayeon smirked secretly. "We will find out that. Soon." Nayeon added.

Mina lean her head on the cub's shoulder and sniffed it.

Mina loves the cub's smell.

"Anyway..." Jihyo noticed the two as well. They're being lovey dovey in front of their squad. Mina was making it obvious and proud that she owned him already.

"What's with the lovey dovey today?" Jihyo said eyeing on Mina and Chaeyoung.

Mina and Chaeyoung glances to each other.

"Everyone." He began to speak and wrap his arm around Mina's shoulder. "Yeah, what is it?" The whole squad asked, but Nayeon and Jihyo are the most impatient here.

"Mina and I are dating." Chaeyoung declared making the whole squad cheered for them.

"I told you, they're going to be a couple soon." Jungyeon snapped his finger and feeling proud at his No jam brother. Chaeyoung.

"A good couple." Jihyo tailed and tossed a thumbs up on Mina and Chaeyoung.

My ship is sailing. Finally!

Jihyo cheered inside her.

"Mina." Momo called Mina. "Hm?" Mina just hummed in responds as she raise her left eyebrow. "You got a good ideal guy there." Momo said smiling at Mina.

"Yes. I will." Mina nodded.

"Finally you've found that good guy for you, Mina. I know Chaeyoung won't never hurt you, that's why we're praying that someday you two are going to be a couple.. And now, our prayers has an answer..." Jihyo cheered.

"We are happy for the both of you." The whole squad cheered on them.

"let's celebrate the winning of our school.... And... For Mina and Chaeyoung, because finally, they're dating now..." The whole squad exclaimed. Mina and Chaeyoung look at each other and then they shrug their shoulders and smile.

*****

"Our graduation is near to come." Jihyo announced them.

"I'm happy..." Jungyeon cheered himself while Nayeon pouted at him. "What?" Jungyeon asked Nayeon when he caught her pouting at him.

"You want a kiss?" Jungyeon asked, smirking.

"What?! No! Of course not! Ew~" Nayeon pretended to be disgusted at him.