28

"Why are you looking so sad, Chaeyoung-ah?" Dahyun who noticed his expression, he got confused.

"Me? Sad? No." He shook his head.

"There's something wrong. Spill it out you know you can count on us, right?" Tzuyu patted his shoulder.

"Ah.." He scratches his non-itchy-nape and he took a deep breath and then afterwards he released it.

"Daisy.." He began, but he got cut off by Jungyeon.

"Who is she? The one who sang when you're playing piano during your performance project?" Jungyeon asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Yes."

"Then. What's wrong with her?"

"Daisy has a cancer. And the doctor said, she has 4 remaining months to live." As he spoke, a tears were forming on her orbs.

"Why? Is she close to you? Why you became dramatic?" Dahyun got curious that's why he asked that. Well, they didn't know that Daisy is his ex-girlfriend, only Mina who know that.

Chaeyoung let out a soft sigh.

"Daisy... She's my everything... Before.. But, we broke up... She said she loved someone else.."

"Are you fool? She loved someone else, and you're dramatic now? If she's going to die anytime soon, it's her karma." Tzuyu angrily said as he stood up and faced Chaeyoung with mad expression.

"You don't know the real reason! let me finished it!" Chaeyoung retorted.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Stop it." Jungyeon scolded the two.

"Let me finish first.." Chaeyoung said, then Dahyun gestured him to continue.

"When she said she had someone else, the truth is, her parents brought her in US to have her cancer therapy.. I thought, she really had someone else that day or maybe now.. But, when I know the truth, I suddenly felt something." Chaeyoung let out a huge sigh in frustration.

It's hard to love two girls.

I loved them both and I don't want to let go of them.

"What something?" Dahyun got impatient.

"I pity Daisy.. I pity her.." Chaeyoung said, looking down.

******

I now know who I really loved the most.

Chaeyoung was watching Mina at the dance room.

Momo, Sana and Mina had their dance practice at the dance room.

The three boys are watching them without the girls knowing.

To be continued...

Short and boring chapter..