3

*lunch time*

"let's have lunch together?" Mina's squad were just silently observing the new transfered girl. She was so bold on inviting Mina to have lunch with her.

"wow. she's so bold to ask Mina to have lunch with her." Nayeon was feeling amazed at the new girl.

"no one could agreed her except for Chaeyoung her best friend, but seeing this new girl, she's so bold.

"Alright... let's eat lunch together with my squad." Mina agreed.

Sana squealed then she drag Mina outside the classroom.

"Wait.." Mina stopped her and took a glance on her squad and on her best friend.

"guys.. What are you waiting for? let's have lunch together now." Mina said.

"Alright.." They said in unison and grab their bag on put on their back.

"Your job." Mina said and throw her bag on Chaeyoung which he gladly catch it.

"Am I her personal assistant? Aish." Chaeyoung scratches his temple and then they walk behind Mina and the new girl Sana.

The two seems closed to each other, the way they talk and the way they laugh. It was their first time seeing the cold black swan smiling like that, not because of a boy, but because of a girl.

"Do you know her, hyung?" Dahyun asked referring to Sana.

"I don't know?" Chaeyoung shrugged.

"She's beautiful, right?" Dahyun complimented and Chaeyoung nodded while looking on the new girl's bare back.

*************

When they reached the school cafeteria, Mina already found an empty table and they were sitting there. Already.

"Guys.. You're confused, right? Why Sana the new girl is closed to me? Specially you.." Mina pointed her index finger on Chaeyoung.

"Me?" Chaeyoung asked, pointing himself. Mina nodded.

"Well.. This girl, the new girl, Minatozaki Sana. She's my cousin." Mina declared making her squad shock specially her best friend. Chaeyoung.

"Huh? Seriously? She's your cousin?" Chaeyoung asked, eyes are wide open in surprise.

"Yes." Mina nodded.

"You haven't mention her name. We'd been best friend for seven years, but you never mention her name."

"I always did. I always mention her, but not her name."

"Then what?"

"I told you before. I had a cousin who look like a squirrel." Mina chuckled.

"Ah.. She's the one you're talking about back then? The girl who looks like a squirrel?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina nodded.

"Oh my gosh. Seriously Mina? I look like a squirrel?" Sana asked her then Mina nodded. Mina love teasing her cousin and so Sana.