[50]- Epilogue

Everybody was ready, today is the day for Mina and Chaeyoung on exchanging I do in front of every one. Both are excited to see them wearing their wedding suit and wedding dress.

Chaeyoung was wearing his suit with the help of his three handsome friends, they helped him to tie the neck tie.

"Jungyeon-ah, you're choking me." Chaeyoung whines as Jungyeon tied the neck tie so tight on his neck.

"Haha. You looks handsome in that suit, Chaeyoung-ah." Dahyun complimented. The groom was wearing a navy blue suit and blue tie since he loves color blue.

'Cause I am loyal, intelligence, and confidence, that's why I love blue. It's a warmest color among the colors.'

"Are you nervous, Chaeyoung-ah?" Tzuyu asked as he notice his best friend became silent and he was just staring somewhere.

"Of course. I just can't believe, I can't believe that today, my best friend will be my wife." Chaeyoung stated as he smile showing off his dimple.

"I think, I am the lucky person on earth."

"You are." His three friends agree and patted Chaeyoung's shoulder. The conversation flows, they stopped when Chaeyoung's phone vibrated, he pull out his phone and checked the caller Id.

Namjoon.

Chaeyoung's smile before he pressed the answer button.

"Yeoboseyo?"

[Chaeyoung-ah.] Namjoon greeted cheerfully on the other line.

"Hyung, what's up?"

[Chaeyoung-ah, we just want you to know that, we're going to attend your wedding day. It's your special day, Chaeng-ah, we should be there for you. Wait for us, Chaeng-ah. Anyway, I forgot, appa is fine now, he was able to attend your wedding as well, Chaeng-ah.] Namjoon informed happily. Chaeyoung smiles upon hearing it, it was relieved that his father was now fine and more over, he can join his wedding day, the most special day for him.

"Uh. That's good to hear hyung, I can't wait to see you all here. Annyeong."