16

Mina was treating his wound that was on the right side of his lips.

"Ouch.." Chaeyoung winced in pain.

"Bear it.." Mina said while wiping his lips using the cotton that has alcohol.

"Ouch.."

"Oh... Done!" Mina declared then she stood. The two were in Chaeyoung's house since Mina don't want to go home, 'cause her parents were there and she don't care if they're looking for her.

"Mina-ya?"

"Hm?" Mina hummed in responds.

"Ah... Do you want to eat some ice cream while watching TV?" Chaeyoung offered, Mina thought for a while then she nodded happily.

"I got your favorite.." Chaeyoung said then he went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung on the other hand, he was getting the ice cream from the freezer then some words popped out on his head.

Chaeyoung... He isn't just a friend for me.. But, he is my boyfriend...

That isn't the exact words Mina spoke earlier when they accidentally met Bambam in the park.

Chaeyoung unknowingly smile.

I'm not just a friend for her... But, a lover?

"Yah... What took you so long?!" That voice snapped him from reality.

"Ah... Yes... I'm almost there.." He shouted from the kitchen and went to the living room, he found Mina there sitting at the couch while watching TV.

"Here's your ice cream." Chaeyoung handed her the ice cream and she took it.

"Thank you... Chaeyoung-ah.." Mina thanked cheerfully.

"That's your favorite... Right?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina averted her gaze to Chaeyoung then she smiled and nodded her head.

"This is.. Our... Favorite." Mina giggled and so does Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung sat next to Mina.

She was really serious while watching.

"Do you really like the movie you've watched now?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"Yeah." Mina nodded without looking at him.

"What's the title then?"

"Uh... The time we were not in love.." Mina replied, eyes are still on the TV.

"Is it nice?"

"Yeah.. Extremely nice.." Mina said, shuddering.

*******

After watching the movie, Mina lay on the couch she was sleeping. Chaeyoung chuckled at her.

She must be tired or exhausting.

Chaeyoung never woke her up, instead, he carry her like a bridal style and put her on the guess room which is the next of his room.

You can sleep here, Mina-ya.

Chaeyoung then remembered, he wasn't asking her earlier why she suddenly said that he is not just her friend for her, because he is Mina's boyfriend.

Does I like you?

He asked himself as he was mesmerized by Mina's beauty.

Her pointed nose, a mole on her nose, those brown orbs, the sharp chin and kissable lips.

Perfect.

Chaeyoung then look away, preventing himself not to claim those kissable lips of hers.

Did I start developing feelings for you?

To be continued...