第6章

As night came along, Jing Yi was brought to the dining room by Si Yun to have dinner with Chen Lao Ye and Chen Yu. Due to having spent a short time together with Chen Yu in the afternoon, she was much closer to her very brotherly brother.

Jing Yi picked her chopsticks up and grabbed a few pieces of meat and placed them into Chen Lao Ye's bowl. Before she quietly retreated her hand and ate her food quietly, to Chen Lao Ye and Chen Yu she was just being shy and doesn't know how to open up to her 'new' family.

After their dinner, Chen Lao Ye chatted awhile with Jing Yi as he wanted to know more about her. She could only tell him about herself and not Chen Jing Yi as she had never talked to her before. Afterwards, she headed back to her room and turned in for the day.

Early in the morning, Chen Lao Ye had left and headed to the morning court with the Emperor. He is the closest aid to the Emperor and they are well known to be best friends. During this time, Hao Ming decided to drop by Chen Manor again.

"Si Yun, can you bring me my white hanfu." Si Yun very quickly took out a white hanfu that have small red blooming flowers embroidered on the ends of the sleeves. Si Yun then helped Jing Yi into it, and headed to the dining area to have breakfast.

"Chen Yu gege, Eighth Prince" she greeted as she walked into the room, not expecting to see Fu Hao Ming sticking to her house like a leech.

"Come sit with gege" Chen Yu said as he gestured to the seat beside him, as Jing Yi started walking towards that seat Fu Hao Ming moved and took that seat. Chen Yu inwardly rolled his eyes,

"You can sit beside me, since there are no other seats" Truly shameless, Jing Yi thought. She gave in and sat beside him, the maids started bringing in the dishes and they started having their breakfast.

From yesterday dinner, Jing Yi realised that Chen Yu doesn't like vegetables so she grabbed some meat instead and placed them into Chen Yu's bowl. Which practically made Chen Yu's day.

Ahh, having a little sister is good.

Fu Hao Ming on the other hand, glared hatefully at the poor innocent meat in Chen Yu's bowl. Before he shifted his gaze to Jing Yi, fully aware of his gaze but she decided to ignore him.

He groaned, only this women is able to make me lower myself to ask for something.

"Jing Yi I want some vegetables" he said as though a child asking his mother for food.

"Its right here, you can take it yourself." She said bluntly which threw Chen Yu into a laughing fit. Fu Hao Ming glared hatefully at Chen Yu,

"Do you believe Ben Wang will slit your throat?" He asked. Chen Yu immediately shut up as he visibly gulped, its never good to get on the bad side of Hao Ming.

"Don't bully Chen Yu gege" Jing Yi said as she grabbed more meat and places them into Chen Yu's bowl. Which caused Fu Hao Ming to stare deadly at Chen Yu,

Aiyo, my little sister ah... are you trying to kill your brother?

"My good little sister, pick some vegetables for his highness if not your brother will die soon." Chen Yu said as he looked pleadingly at Jing Yi.

This good brother of mine... she shakes her head before she grabbed a few pieces of vegetables and placed them into Hao Ming's bowl.

"Eat! Dont choke on your food" she said annoyed at Hao Ming, however he only had a stupid smile plastered on his face as he happily ate his food.

Without realising Jing Yi have been staring at Hao Ming as his smile was so dazzling.

"Do you want to eat me?" Hao Ming asked as he looked up from his food,

"If you want, you're welcomed to eat me" He smirked when he saw her face turn slightly redder.

Chen Yu who was eating his food got choked again, I'll die soon from choking... he quickly finished his food and excused himself from the dining room.

After Chen Yu left the dining room, Jing Yi turned even redder. First she was caught staring at Fu Hao Ming and second, he said such shameless and thoughtless comment.

Her heart beat was slightly faster, her face was redder and as expected her little tiny ears and tails started appearing.

"I guess the only way to be able to see such cute sights is to make you embarrassed" he said as he focuses on her. She was already getting used to him looking at her ears and tails,

"Are you not scared?" Jing Yi asked curiously, she remembered in the Heaven Realm she was hated and treated less than a human.

Hao Ming stared at Jing Yi who had a sudden sad look on her face, "I will never be afraid of such a cute girl, i would only want to care for you tenderly." Jing Yi looked up at him, trying to search for that look she always seen in Yue Long but she only found sincerity.

"You're weird..." she said softly, as a genuine smile formed on her face. This smile caught Hao Ming off guard, he unconsciously reaches his hands out and cupped her face.

"You're so dazzling when you smile"