第13章

Fu Hao Ming smirked, the lady in front of them is beautiful to say the least however comparing to his beautiful Jing Yi she paled in comparison. As though watching a professional actor, tears rolled down her eyes as she started crying for help.

"A group of masked mans killed my father and wanted to rape me please let me in to hide for awhile!" Hao ming looked at her attire,

A rape scenario, where her clothes are torn apart showing off her shoulders and some of her skin. A good method to gain pity from him who is a virgin and have no romantic experiences.

"Yuan Ze get this lady a room of her own." Yuan Ze cupped his hands and leave to get it done.

"This lady thanks gentleman." she courtesy.

Seeing Yuan Ze coming up behind her, Fu Hao Ming turned back into his room and shut the door. Anyone else other than Jing Yi doesn't matter, all that matters is her. Yue Qing who was outside was left shocked, she knew that Fu Hao Ming is heartless but he is supposedly affectionate and weaker towards women.

She followed Yuan Ze down to the room he had gotten for her, after Yuan Ze left all she could do was cuss.

That Fu Hao Ming really have no eyes, i was already practically sending myself to his doorstep yet he do not want to take...

"It seems, the information is correct. We barely reached Fu Wang Village and a girl had already send herself onto our doorstep." Hao Ming said as his hands on his sheath tightens.

"Keep an eye on sixth imperial brother, don't let him play anymore tricks." Hao Ming instructed.

Jing Yi was in her room as she started planning where should she invite Luo Ying and Ling Ling to. She walked around the manor, as she thought of some places but towards the places here she is not too sure.

"Chen Yu GeGe!" she shouted when she saw Chen Yu walking out from the kitchen. Chen Yu stopped and walked towards his little sister.

"Why did you stop me? Did something happened?" He asked slightly worried.

"No... i just wanted to ask you if you know any place and i can invite Luo Ying and Ling Ling too?" Jing Yi asked slightly embarrassed.

"Eyh? You gotten even closer to them after the tea party, will you forgot your brother in the end?" He showed a sad pouty face, which caused Jing Yi to cringe and laugh. They started walking towards Mi Tian Courtyard, as they talked.

"Of course not, how can i forget about my big brother?" Jing Yi said as she walked into her courtyard and took a seat.

"Well, there's this restaurant that is really popular with the girls its called the Xing Liang teahouse. It so popular that the empress dowager had also visited the teahouse countless time and is a regular there.

Its special because they served western teas and sweets and you can only find those western pastries at Xing Liang teahouse. Not only that, the chefs had specially head over to the western country to learn their baking style.

There is also a big stage where talented people can performed and might be scouted for their talent. I have some entrance ticket i can give it to you so you can bring Ling Ling and Luo Ying there." A bright smile formed on Jing Yi's face after she had heard all about Xing Liang teahouse, her brother really know his stuff. After chatting with her brother she wrote the invitation for next week and had Si Yun sent them out.

During the one week, Fu Hao Ming and Yuan Ze had been perfunctory towards her. Keeping her around yet kept being cold towards her. Under a disguise as the son of the Lian Family which is the most wealthy merchant in the neighbouring town, they got into Fu Wang village.

"Yuan Ze, have someone keep an eye on her" Hao Ming said as he inspected the town from the third floor of a tea house. He was reminded of Jing Yi who did not bid her farewell before he left.

He looked even more determined to finish his job so that he will be able to return back and tease her. Just the thought of her being annoyed yet bashful is really throwing him off the edge.