第11章

*third remaining stocked chapters* Drop your twitter account down so i can follow you guys!

Jing Yi with the help of Si Yun got dressed into her white hanfu that have beautiful purple flower embroideries on it. Si yun grabbed a portion of Jing yi's hair and braided them to the middle of her long luscious hair and used a purple butterfly hairpin to pin her hair together. With that, they are set to leave for the palace to attend the afternoon tea party.

"Miss, Ling Ling's carriage is outside waiting for us." Si Yun reported.

"Remember to bring the stuff i've instructed you to bring yesterday." Jing Yi reminded,

"Yes miss. Everything is prepared"

Jing Yi bid farewell to Chen Yu as she heads out and got on to Ling Ling's carriage. The carriage heads off towards the palace, and in the carriage Ling Ling was talking about how happy she was that Jing Yi decided to attend the party and how excited she was.

Very quickly, they've arrived at the palace Jing Yi got down the carriage with the help of Si Yun. She looked at the entrance of the palace, flashbacks from her past clouded her eyesight causing her to stare in a daze at the guards. The guards notices her and blushes when her stare lingers on them, its not everyday you see a heavenly beautiful lady.

hateful and foolish memories...

Jing Yi was pulled out from her thoughts when Ling Ling lightly tugged on her arms, Jing Yi followed behind Ling Ling as she handed the invitation to Princess Luo Ying's 'palace' to the guards. After the guards checked their invitation, they gladly made way for the both of them in. Their eyes still lingering on Jing Yi even after she had already walked far away.

"Jing Yi next time when you leave the manor you should put on a veil! Those guards were looking at you so blatantly!" Ling Ling said which earns a little nod from Si Yun.

"En"

Jing Yi slowed down her speed as she waited for Ling Ling to be further away before she called for Si Yun.

"Look out for Ru Yu, she is the daughter of the Minister of Finance."

The first daughter of the Minister of Finance, who is also conceived by his main wife. She dislike anyone prettier, smarter, and wealthier than her. It is well-known among the ladies that she is a jealousy girl but they still had to maintain a fake front as she is after all the Minister of finance daughter.

In her past life, she had heard that Princess Luo Ying's death was related to Ru yu but because the crown prince was protecting her, she managed to get away with it. Ru Yu hated the fact that Luo ying is born as a princess, was doted extremely well by the emperor and have a beauty that surpasses hers. So she was extremely jealous to the point it was driving her insane.

and she had her killed in the most humiliating way. The very same way Yun Xi wanted Jing Yi to experience before killing her in her past life.

Jing Yi walked into the princess's palace following after Ling Ling, as soon as she entered princess Luo ying walked towards them and greeted them.

"Jing Yi right? Nice to meet you." Luo Ying greeted as she smiled sweetly at her.

"Nice to meet you too princess Luo Ying" Jing Yi said politely not wanting to mistakenly offended her even though Ling Ling had already said to not need to be formal.

"Its fine you don't have to call me in such a formal way. Since you are Ling Ling's friend, you're also my friend" She then brought them towards her backyard where there are many beautiful flowers that are fully bloomed, it was far more beautiful then Jing yi's backyard and it blew her away.

She love flowers and the nature so being surrounded by so many beautiful flower while drinking and eating the things she love makes her truly happy. Jing Yi joined the girls seating at the table and was welcomed by numerous jealous and hateful glare, however one girl's stare stood out to Jing Yi the most and it was Ru Yu's stare.

The jealous and hate was practically shooting daggers at Jing Yi, she had experienced this before when she had met her in her previous life when she attended a party with Yue Long. It seems she and Yun Xi are cousins, no wonder they had such similar disgusting thoughts.

"Who are you?" Ru Yu asked or rather demanded the answer. She always believed that she was in a higher league compared to the other girls and thus acted arrogantly.

Bless her parents... having to take care of such arrogant and egoistic child Jing Yi thought.

"I am Chen Jing Yi, Chen Ze ming's daughter" She introduced herself, and with this added status it just made Ru Yu more jealous. However, a smirk soon forms on Ru Yu's face.

"Oh? The Young Miss of the Chen Manor, the one who had spent most of her time in the village? Have you gotten use to your new lifestyle? It must've been tough for you to have to wear cheap clothing, eat commoner food and worst of all doing chores..." Ru Yu said as she poured Jing Yi a cup of tea.

"Yes. It must've been tough" The other ladies agreed.

"En, it was tough but at least i'm not like those ignorant ladies back in the capital that believes that rice grains drop down from the sky. Such a pity for those who worked so hard to grow them to know that the rice grains they grew are being fed to stupid people." Jing Yi said nonchalantly as she took a sip of her tea.

Ru Yu eye's grew bigger as she banged the table and got up, pointing a finger at Jing Yi.

"Are you calling me stupid!?" She shouted, her hand raised up as though she is about to slap Jing Yi.