第15章

Its been a week since Fu Hao ming arrived at the Fu Wang village and he had yet to spot anyone of those mentioned people like Fodore. Everyone in the village was calm and there isn't anyone that seem to be causing the 'disruption'

"Yuan Ze, have you what have you found out?" Hao ming asked as he started writing a letter.

"A group of rebels are hiding underground, near the South East of the village. They are currently under Fodore's orders to lay low." Earlier thoughts of leaving Fu Wang village was destroyed when he heard those words.

"Stir up some problems, i heard there is such animal called Roxte that likes to stay underground and is extremely territorial. Release a few and let them mark their territory, i dont want this to take too long." Hao Ming said as he finished writing his letter and sealed it off.

"Have the pigeon send this to Chen Manor, i had already made the bird remember where her room is." He said as he passed the letter to Yuan Ze.

Yuan Ze smiled inside at his love struck fool of a master before he cupped his hands bowing and left. Just as Hao Ming was about to leave to carry out some searching, he was stopped when Yue Qing came into his room carrying a bowl in.

What is this girl up to now...

Hao Ming looked up giving off a distant and cold look as he slowly sat back down. Trying his best to not take his sword out and just end her life.

"Lian Gongzi, the weather is humid and stuffy i made some red bean soup you should take it too cool the heat down in your body." Yue Qing said gently as she picked the bowl up with her left hand and gently lay in down onto the table.

With a smile she picked the spoon up and present it to him. Warily he took the spoon from her and nonchalantly started stirring the content of the soup, then he looked up with a piercing stare

"You made this?" He asked questioningly.

"Y-yes. I heard some coughing from your room yesterday and thought it would be a good idea to boil some red bean soup for you to cool the heat down in your body." Yue Qing explained and could feel sweat trickling down her back. She thanked the heavens that she decided it is too early to strike and had not added anything to the soup.

Hao ming was suspicious of her, he secretly dipped his pinky that hid a silver needle and checked whether she had poisoned the soup. But it turns out she did not, he let his guard down slightly but still could not help but feel suspicious of her and her appearance.

Hao Ming dismissed her and looked suspiciously at the bowl of red bean soup and decided to just take a sip. Yue Qing who was not far from Hao Ming tent smirked evilly, she did not placed any poison in it. She however placed a bit of love potion in it, and after he drinks it he will started feeling something for her and she will then slowly add more into his food and drink.

Hao Ming shook his head as he walked out of the tent, and saw the sad looking back of Yue Qing before he turned and left heading to the South East of the Fu Wang Village. He wanted to finish this up quickly so he can head home faster and meet up with his beloved.

Yue Qing later headed back into his tent as he looked at the emptied bowl, picking it up happily she left the tent. Planning her next move, she would add another dose of love potion in his bath later on.

Fu Hao Ming successfully infiltrated the underground camp as he pretended to be one of the rebels. He walked around the camp as he spots Wu Yue one of the left hand man of the Crown Prince.

"Why is he here?" Hao Ming whispered as he hid himself and started hearing in on their conversation.

"Recruit more men, we need to have at least 20,000 people by the end of this month. Also, try to not draw too much attention Fu Hao Ming is here under the King's order."

"Yes sir. I will follow your orders."

He did not know, at that time, Fu Yue Long had already set this trap for he had already gotten hold of Wu Yue and he is now working under him.

Terribly sorry for the lack of updates for this story. Like i've already mentioned, slow updates because ill be focused on EWTP. I'm also worried it might not be up to you guys expectations...