第19章

Jing Yi jumped out of the manor as she swiftly got onto the roofs, she increased her speed and stealthiness as she ran towards the Wei Manor. This reminded her of her past, where she had acted as a spy for Fu Yue Long.

She steeled her heart as she hid from the guards of the Wei manor and slowly watched over the assassins. How could they possibly compare to Jing Yi when she's a divine fox beast, who's martial skills and cultivation would be higher and stronger.

It was just that, there are a lot of restriction in this dimension or rather realm. It was not the celestial realm where her power could afford to rack havoc.

She looked down and saw Wei Yu Jiao, Jing Yi remembered seeing her at the tea party yet she hardly notices her. This lady blends in with her surrounding as she watches all of them carefully, she was not not beautiful but she was far too unnoticeable as though she had purposely remove her presence from everyone.

But once she made herself known, everyone would be shaken. A hidden beauty.

A slight movement from the assassin caught Jing Yi's attention, she grabbed some stone beside her and flicked it towards the assassin who had a small dagger in his hand. He was ready to throw, but his dagger was flicked away and it landed wrongly.

Yu Jiao realises something was wrong before she brought her hand up to her lips and whistled loudly. Although, the hidden guards had already been knocked down by the assassins. After all they could be said to be the JiangHu's best.

The six assassins all jumped down and surrounded Yu Jiao. Jing Yi felt surprised, she thought they would be targeting the lord instead. Then again, it would be easier to use her life to threaten.

She smiled as she lightly toss the stones in her hand playing and watching the show. She was already aware that Yu Jiao had already noticed her presence. Jing Yi watch the show played out as the supposed elegant lady of the Wei house fought against the six assassins.

Her father by her side, aiding her. If she had been a son, how proud and happy would General Wei be. Jing Yi finally decided to step out and help them, she toss the 5 stone in her hand which flew right through the assassin's head. The last one was spared, and caught alive.

Knowing the JiangHu people would have poison in their mouth, Jing Yi stuffed a mouth geared she had instructed to be made. It fully covers both the upper roll of teeth and the lower roll which stops them from removing the poison from their teeth and poison themselves.

"Thank you." Yu Jiao politely said although her eyes were intently searching into Jing Yi's.

"Young lord is?" General Wei asked.

"Father, she is the young miss of the Chen manor" Yu Jiao smiled tauntingly as she knew Jing Yi wanted to concealed that.

"The young miss? Old Chen really raised a good daughter! I can't thank you enough, i may not know your motive but your help was very much appreciated. If i can help you in the future, please don't hesitate to approach me." He said straightforwardly, after all he was a general who was taught to be ruthless and cruel in the battlefield.

"As long as the Wei family continues to be loyal to the emperor that will be enough. I hope you can hand over the evidence you have of Fu Yue Long, it would not be safe in your hands."

"That cannot be given to you too Miss Chen. Your life would also be in danger, i'm afraid you will not be able to handle it if you were alone" Yu Jiao declined and smiled sweetly.

"That can be fixed, Miss Wei what do you think?" Jing Yi said as she chuckled lightly.

This girl seems to be interesting she thought.

"We are on the same side. After all, what you had done that day had not escaped my eyes. It had in fact brought me joy when i hear her scream of agony." Yu Jiao commented.

"The day is no longer young, Miss Chen should return to your manor. We still have many days ahead of us, tomorrow, we shall meet at the Xing Liang Tea house." Jing Yi smiled as she curtseyed before she jumped up onto the roof and headed back to the Chen Manor.

"She's not an easy opponent" General Wei said.

"Thats why, we will not be her opponent. Father, we may be loyal to the emperor but who do not know that the emperor had long looked at us with thorn in his eyes. She does not like Fu Yue Long, she also does not like the emperor, we will not oppose her." Wei Yu Jiao said firmly.

Since the last time she had saw Jing Yi she knew that she will be the one who will ultimately win. She could be considered as a witch, for she was able to see into the future occasionally.

The moment her eyes landed on hers, she saw a scene of them laughing together. It was not at this time, neither in the past it seemed it was in the future far into the future.