第33章

The girls who were all extremely worried about Jing Yi could have been said to have practically rushed over to the Chen Manor upon receiving the invitation.

One after another, Ling Ling, Hui Ying, Yu Jiao and Luo Ying all arrived at the Chen Manor. They followed hurriedly behind Si Yun as they were brought over Jing Yi's room.

Once they finally saw Jing Yi, it was as though their heart shattered. She had grown so skinny, and anyone could see the vitality in her was so little. Seeing them again, Jing Yi also smiled and dismissed Si Yun.

"First, this is long overdue..." Jing Yi said as she picked up the bundle by her bed and passed it to Hui Ying.

"Eh, its finally done huh." Hui Ying said as she opened the bundle and looked at the dresses.

"We wanted to establish a new shop that caters to female but also have a secret business to incorporate weapons hidden in our dresses or accessories. These dresses has hidden compartments that can hide your darts and small dagger. And Jing Yi made one for all of us" Hui Ying explained.

She then slowly distributed the dresses out, of course everyone was very touched.

"How are you feeling?" Luo Ying asked.

"Honestly, i thought it was over i was ready to perish with him one way or another. But who knew a little surprise came to me," She looked at her belly then back at them, "I'm pregnant" she smiled.

Their faces turned from shock to happiness, "i'm definitely the godmother!" Ling Ling said excitedly.

"Godmother? I dont think you deserved that title," Ling Ling started feeling agitated at Hui Ying, "well, you can be the baby's aunt though" Hui Ying added which made Ling Ling blushed.

"But your pregnancy is it really a good news or bad news...?" Yu Jiao asked concerned.

"This is exactly why i invited all of you here. Hao Ming had once told me how he wished for us to escape the capital and live a peaceful life after he had helped his brother up the throne. Living in GaoNan forest, maybe planting a few of our own crops and living there peacefully with our baby.

However, i am hundred percent sure that the imperial physician had told this to the emperor and he would keep a close eye on me. I need your help to find a suitable place in Gaonan forest and help me build a little hut.

It doesn't have to be grand or beautiful just a place i can live and take care of my baby. I can upgrade the house overtime."

"What do you mean?" Yu Jiao asked angrily.

"Ye! If we wanna make it, we should make it grand!" Luo Ying added.

Hearing their chatter about what kind of house they should make, made Jing Yi chuckle a little. It really is nice to have made such friends.

"Dont worry, we would definitely build a hut that is to your liking! And of course with me helping you, the emperor can forget about ever winding news about it." Hui Ying boosted.

"En, i'll trust everything to you guys."

"And you, dont take it too hard on yourself. Now with a baby, you need to nurse your health back" Ling Ling said.

"I've had already sent my men to search for Hao Ming's body. We can have a proper burial for him." Hui Ying announced.

A painful smile appeared on her face, "I dont think i'll be able to show up... If you really find his body please send him off for me."

If i dont appear personally to send him off will i be able to trap him by my side? Jing Yi thought.

And it wasn't long before the body of the eighth prince was found...