第10章

Any bts fans? Hehe follow my twitter @cjungkookc i'll follow back!!:)

Very quickly a week had passed and it was finally time for Hao Ming to leave for Fu Wang village. Jing Yi had decided to stay home and not bid him farewell, as he left on his horse to the village.

She knew that Hao Ming is now fully aware of the 'danger' of going to Fu Wang Village as Yuan Ze, Hao Ming's bodyguard had heard and pulled Si Yun aside to hear more details regarding the love trap. Knowing that he is more aware, makes the unease in her heart slightly lessen.

However, she still felt uneasy but then decided to brush that feeling off. Jing Yi had kept a low profile but after Ling Ling heard from Chen Yu about his little sister, Ling Ling had been trying to invite Jing Yi everywhere and make friends with her.

Jing Yi had heard about her in her past life, she killed herself when she had to be sent to the Southern Kingdom to wed with the lecherous third prince. Failing to marry the one she love, she killed herself.

"Another invitation came, it is for an all ladies tea party in the palace." Si Yun said to her miss as she walked into Jing Yi's room carrying a hot pot of tea and places it onto the table.

Very elegantly, Jing Yi reaches for the teapot and poured herself a cup of tea. Swirling the hot cup of tea in her hand, she ponders on whether she should attend the tea party. After all, she loves teas and sweets.

"When is the party?" Jing Yi asked after she had taken a sip of her tea.

"Tomorrow afternoon." Jing Yi nodded her head, Ling Ling would probably visit the manor later on in the afternoon after her brother had return, to disturb the both of them.

The guy she wanted to marry must've been Chen Yu Gege...

Later that afternoon, Jing Yi who was reading in her room could hear the loud hurried footsteps towards her room. As expected it was her brother, she got up and poured a cup of water for him.

"Here drink some water." She said as she passes the cup of water to him. Chen Yu hurriedly gulped down the cup of water and let out a long sigh.

"That Ling Ling! She keeps coming to out manor everyday..." Chen Yu groans and complained.

"Chen Yu gege, do you know why Ling Ling Jie keeps coming to our manor?" Jing Yi asked, which earns a shake for no from Chen Yu.

Seriously, how dense can he get

"Do you think Ling Ling Jie is a great girl?" She continued asking.

(A/n: Is a little matchmaker about to be born?)

"En, she is smart, brave and isn't like your average wealthy rich girl."

"Do you like her?"

"Yea" Jing Yi's eyes slightly widens and a smile forms on her face, a mischievous smile you don't soften see. Chen Yu who was just answering his little sister questions without much thought was now tongue-tied.

"No, no, no. it's not what you think." He tried to explain but Jing Yi had on an all knowing look.

"It is what i am thinking isn't it" Jing Yi mischievously said as she smirked at her brother, causing him to turn red. They chatted for awhile more before Ling Ling came and butted into their conversation.

"Jing Yi, have you decided whether you would like to go to the tea party? I heard you like tea and sweets so i asked the princess to throw this tea party. The princess is a very nice girl, you would definitely like her!" Ling Ling said.

"En, i decided i would go. I guess its time to interact and socialize more." Jing Yi said.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Chen yu asked, after all Chen Lao Ye sent Jing Yi away so that she would not be exposed to the other minister and such so to not get unwanted attention.

"Don't worry! The princess and i will protect Jing Yi" Ling Ling assured Chen Yu.

"You?" he chuckled, "what can you do? I'll already be glad if you don't drag my sister to do stupid and crazy things with you"

Jing Yi decided to excuse herself and let the two of them have a little alone time together. Si Yun followed behind Jing Yi as she took a walk around her backyard enjoying the beautiful magnolia trees in her backyard. As the evening wind was blowing, Si Yun headed into the courtyard and grabbed an outerwear for her young miss.

"You put it on" Jing Yi softly said, "it's always cold to me so it doesn't make a difference. You should keep youself warm instead."

"It's fine. if Young Miss like to enjoy the cold wind, this servant would also enjoy it with you." Jing Yi chuckled at her cute maid.

Under the magnolia tree is a sofa, she walks over and took a seat enjoying the scenery as she thought more about the dramas and dangers that could occur when she visit the palace tomorrow.