第17章

"MaSter" Yuan Ze called out stopping Hao Ming from drinking the spoonful of soup. He smirked as he lowers the spoon down,

"I know" He said coldly as he grabbed the bowl and poured it into a pot beside him, he'd really like to see how far would they go. Yue Qing who was outside swallowed a lump in her throat as she sped away, she had seen Yuan Ze giving her a cold look before entering the room.

But what can she do? Her family is being held captive by Fu Yue Long if she doesn't do his bidding they will all be dead, it'll be okay if it was just her but her whole family is in jeopardy.

"I am here to report on a news i've heard. There have been some slight rumors going around from the Xing Liang Tea House. We all know that they secretly collect information and one of our man have heard this and told me. There is a spy in our camp working for the sixth prince, they purposely acted out a skit that day underground in hopes you will pin all of the current affairs to the Crown prince..." Towards the end, Yuan Ze's voice got softer as he saw the darkened face of Fu Hao Ming.

"Keep this from spreading first. We'll also play a skit out for them and weed out all those who dare betray me" Anger and frustration lace in his voice, Yuan Ze bowed and cupped his hands mumbling a 'yes' before leaving the room to let his master rest.

Fu Hao Ming was deeply pondering, who was secretly helping him all along. He couldn't help but realised how stupid he was to almost fell for his brother's tricks.

Jing Yi felt more relaxed after Hui Ying bought back the news that her subordinate had already spread the news to some lower soldiers. It would not be long before Fu Hao Ming himself hears of this news. After their short tea time, all of them got out of the room and headed back home.

Jing Yi returned to her room after delivering Ling Ling to Chen Yu. She looked at the letter on her table as she contemplated if she should write a message back for him. Sighing, she took a seat in front of the table as she slowly lifted up a brush.

A few strokes and the words be careful was written. Deciding that this was enough to convey what she had felt, she slowly rolled it up and attached it to a container on the pigeon and set her off.

"Si yun, go to the kitchen to fetch me a bowl of winter melon soup." Si Yun bowed as she slowly left the room and headed to the kitchen. Jing Yi slowly got up as she walked towards the backyard where the beautiful magnolia flowers were at. She looked towards the palace direction and sighed, maybe royalties should be discarded.

Fu Yue long smirked when he heard that their plan was successful. With Fu Hao Ming to place the blame on the Crown Prince, he is first raising the suspicion that he could be eyeing the throne while the crown prince would lose some support due to unfilial act and also raise the suspicion of the emperor.

Killing two birds with one stone, while he have can rest his mind on this issue. If Fu Yue Long wants the throne, he will then must be able to pass the rain ceremony. He could not afford to let any of his brothers to be successful in the calling of rain ceremony.

"Master!" Guang Da hurriedly called out, feeling slightly annoyed he answered angrily.

"What?"

"T-the spy that we had set up in Fu Hao Ming's camp have seem to lose contact with us!" Guang Da bit his lip when he saw the furious look of Fu Yue Long and the cold aura that was seeping through.

Fu Yue Long grits his teeth as he clenched his hand into a fist, everything that he had plan should have worked but why!?

Even the beauty trap seem to have not worked, what or who exactly is helping that blockhead of a fool!?  Fu Yue Long thought.

"Guang Da, go investigate everyone that had recently came in contact with Hao Ming" He ordered as he walked deeper into his room and his previous nonchalant attitude was replaced with frustration and anger.

The next morning, at the Fu Wang village a beautiful white pigeon was nestled in his nest waiting for his master to come retrieve the letter. Fu Hao Ming got up earlier than usual as he looked towards the pigeon's nest and saw the pigeon in it.

Walking up to it, Fu Hao Ming lightly cupped the pigeon in his hands as he slowly pulled the container out, pulling the letter out. Hao Ming sighed at the content of the message but one could definitely see the smile in his eyes as he glanced at the paper with two words for over 15 minutes.

The soldiers and Yue Qing were all shocked to see the prince expression, he carried the expression on his face for the entire day. Giving creepy vibes to everyone that knew the real side of him.