Save him.

On my way back to the studio I decided to get myself and my roommate some food. She always cooks when she's available so why not treat ourselves today.

I stop and get us some sandwiches and drinks. I thought of getting us some snacks since it was the weekend tomorrow so we could watch and talk about stuff.

On my way I saw a group of people chattering among themselves. I walk past them since it was non of my business and if I come to know the matter, my curious self will not back away so I decide to walk faster since I'm already tired.

"It's non of your business lelyan. Don't listen to them. Just walk past them. Walk as fast as you can. Stop. Listening. Don't look. You almost failed your test today because you keep interfering in people's business!"

I lecture myself as I try to walk past them. But something stopped me. I unwillingly heard a pair of girls talk.
"Is he gonna survive?"
"I don't think so. But he's too handsome and young to die now~"

As I look towards them I see a man lying on the ground completely covered in blood.

"You did not study medicine for nothing. You wanted to help people and all you say now is you're tired?"
I sigh at my selfish self and run towards the maybe-dead-man lying on the cold floor.

I check his pulse. VERY WEAK.
"Did anyone call the ambulance?" I ask almost rapping.
"Yes. They should've reached by now." I heard someone answer.
I check his wounded stomach. There was already a knife stuck in there.

"I-is he go-gonna survive?" I hear a person speak. I look away from the man and onto the person with the weak and wavering sound. His white shirt now already red and his hair a mess. His face was covered in a mixture of tears and blood.

I couldn't answer this weak soul infront of me. I didn't know the answer my self. I couldn't give him false hope but I couldn't give him hopeless response.
He might. But he mightn't. I just couldn't say it to the man infront of me. His weak, broken form, hurt me.

So I just turned back to the man on the ground. He had to live. He had to survive no matter what.

But wait. If he was wounded In The stomach and there was already a knife in there, he shouldn't have lost so much blood. "Shit." I curse as it hits me. I roll his shirt up further more and notice a stab that probably scratched his lungs.

"WHERE IS THE FREAKING AMBULANCE?" I say to myself and I take of my scarf and wrap it tightly around the man's upper chest to reduce the bleeding.

As the ambulance arrives the two men move to the nearest hospital which is probably the one I work in. Good thing, it's only 5 minutes away by car. But can he handle it?

I drop the food at my house and rush to the hospital. I don't know why. But I thought I had to be there.

I ask for the patient who just arrived and was told he's in the ground floor operating room.
As I reach I see a man leaning on the operation room door.

His form was weak though he seemed muscular.
"He'll be alright."
He shook his head abruptly without even glancing at me.
"It shouldn't have been him." He says as he starts crying loudly.
It broke me.

I don't know what their relationship is, but for the sake of it, he must get through the operation successfully.
"It's okay." I reach up to the man and hand him my handkerchief.
When he doesn't take it, I lean down and lift his face to wipe of the mess on it.
He then finally looks at me.
Our eyes met. Our eyes widened. 
And all he could do at that instant was pull me into a sudden tight hug.

"Save him miss lelyan. Please, save him."