Betrayal.

"Surprise!" I say happily at a freaked out Jinyoung who had his eyes rounded perfectly to fit a circle of small radius.

"Le-le-Lelyan?" He stutters, making me chuckle at his behavior.
"You seemed to have missed me a lot." I say teasingly.
"Woah, Korea made you seem prettier." He says as he winks, stands from his seat and moves to greet me.
"Have you told Jackson?" He asks as he places his cup of tea between his hands.
"Nope, I wanted to surprise you first and move onto him." I say cheerfully as I'm still happy about my own surprise.
"Stop smiling already." He says as he looks at my happy face.
"Jackson's office is the one right in front of mine, but you might have to walk abit, I'll join you in a while since I already have to give him some papers for revision." He states as he moves to complete his work.

"Woah, are you throwing me out of your office now?" I say sarcastically.
"N-no. Th-thats n-"
"I'm just kidding." I say as I stick my tongue out at him and decide to go to my boyfriend.
"Oh by the way, do not ruin the mood with your papers." I say as I leave the office after finally annoying Jinyoung.
.
I hum as I walk the long distance to Jackson's office and can't help but think about his reaction. I stood at the reception to get permission first since I wouldn't want to seem ill mannered. But no body was there.

Should I just knock and enter? I ask myself as I look at the door to my side.
I knock at the door, but there doesn't seem to be anyone inside. Is he not there? He's obviously busy so he mightn't be in his office at the moment, I thought as I began to walk away.
But something stopped me. Maybe he's talking on the phone and couldn't hear my knocks through the thick wooden door. Should I peek? I wonder to myself? Why is it so hard to decide!!

I decided to slowly open up the door and peek in, but, my eyes widened at the scene before me.
What? Was I not good enough as a girlfriend? How could he do this to me?