Flashbacks.

"I came because I forgot my phone on the table." Lelyan spoke to my frozen form that stared shocked at her.
I wanted to speak, but I couldn't. She probably heard everything.

Shit.

She walked past me and entered the café. I wanted to follow her, but my body wouldn't move.
"Wouldn't you go for her?" I heard Ra Mi speak behind me. I looked at her. I heard her speak, but heavens know that I don't understand what she said, my brain seemed worse that a tangled earphone.

"Lelyan!" I say loudly as I saw Lelyan walking out the door behind Ra Mi, but she doesn't look at me and walks the opposite side.

I run towards her and pull her along with me to a place where I could clear everything.
"Let go!" I hear Lelyan say but it bothers me not.
"It hurts, jin- ah. Please." She says as I let go off her and push her to stand in front of me. I don't know why I'm acting like this.
But I come back to my senses as I notice her purple wrist.
"Shit sorr-" I move to look at her bruised hand but she pushes me away and yells.
"Why??! What is it??"
"I'm sorry. What you heard back there is all a misunderstanding." I managed to say.
"Which part of it?" She asked as she looked into my eyes. I couldn't answer her.
"Let's talk again when you feel better." She says again as her small hand moved to wipe of a tear that had fell from my eye unconsciously.

"No." I say. "Let's clear it now."
.
Flashback, 3 years ago.

It was drizzling. I was excited to go to the place me and Ra mi decided to go to celebrate our 5th anniversary together so I ran all the way there.

"Why isn't she here yet? It's already been 3 hours now!" I spoke to myself worried.

I kept calling her phone while running all the way to her home from the theatre we were supposed to meet at.

I stood at her doorstep. I heard her phone ringing, but she never picked. Wild imaginations crossed my head. What if something happened to here?

I was afraid to enter the house, what if something happened to her?

I say as I shiver from the cold that has been hitting my back that was soaked in the rain. The flowers I had  been holding were already ruined.
I open the door slowly and head to the place where I heard the phone ring.

Before I could reach out my hand to hold her phone, something catches my eyes.
As I look up again, I wish I hadn't. I wish I hadn't come here.
"R-Ra mi." I say as my voice shivered.

"Jinyoung." She says as she moves her face away from the man that was kissing her and onto me.