It was him.

O..okay." I say as I hang up.

"Who's it?" Carl said as he licked his ice cream.
"I have no freaking idea. But it seems like I'm needed in the hospital."
"finish your ice cream." He says annoyed.
After a second of thought I decided to lick the ice cream as fast as I could.
"When are you off?" Carl asked
"Supposedly tomorrow."
"I'll pick you up at 5."
"No problem." I say as I dust off my clothes to go the hospital.
.
"I don't know who called for me." I say as I enter the gates. I take out my phone to redial the number but.... "oh 406." I say as I remember.
.
"I apologize." I say Though I wasn't late.
"You're late." Jinyoung said.
"What's the matter?" I ask to get to the point.
"Jackson left." He replied.
"Where to?" I say as I start checking his vitals.
"Food." He answered.
"Ah he's gone to get food? True. Hospital food must have been bad." I say smiling to him as I finish the check up.
"So where do you feel the pain?" I ask waiting for him to complain.
"I was bored." He says calmly.
"Huh?" I ask to make sure I heard him right.
"I'm bored. Jackson left and I'm not allowed to walk out of the room." He says as he drifts his beautiful eyes to look at me innocently.
Aww.
"Can you walk?" I ask as I move his blanket away from him giving him space to move his legs.
"Huh?" He asks.
"Let's go out for a walk and breath a little." I said smiling to him.
.
.
"You have charming eyes." I honestly tell him as i help him walk with his arm around my neck.
"Thankyou." He says as he turns to me and smiles.
"Even my smile is." He continues.
"Uhm. True. You're heavy tho."
"No you're just weak." He says sarcastically.
"Are you normally this rude?" I ask teasingly.
"Shouldn't doctors be careful with words when with patients?" He asks as he smirks at me.
"Ugh." I groaned.
Suddenly it started drizzling. "No wonder why I found the weather beautiful a while ago." I say softly to my self as a smile creeps up my face.
"Oh." He says "it'll rain."
"Careful." I say to him as we sped up to a bench shadowed by a huge tree.
"You love it when it rain." He states as he looks at my fascinated expression.
"I do." I say as I close my eyes and inhale deeply. "If it weren't for you, I'd have already been standing in the rain right now." I say as I smile to him.

"You'd have fallen sick." He smiles to himself and looks down to his feet as he says it, which I found pretty cute.
"Let's pray." He immediately said. "Someone once told me that, prayers come true when it rains." He continues as he smiles warmly to me.
What?
I looked at him, shocked. That was when it hit me.

His eyes.. the familiar ocean of black... it was him. The man whom my eyes couldn't register 2 years back and couldn't recognize now.. it was him. The man who's eyes sparkled when it rained and shone when it was pitch black.

"It was him." I say softly, almost whispering.

He charmingly smiles once again as he probably heard me. Catching me off guard, he spoke again,

"I've missed you."