Lights.

"I've been missing you ever since I opened my eyes."

"S..Sir?" I say as I pull away from the hug that made my heart stop for a split second.

"You smell good." He says as he moves away and put his hands over my shoulders.
I stare at him, Confused. But then he returned my expression as he looks at me from head to toe.

"Oh. I was supposed to be going out. But my plan was cancelled." I immediately say as I understand his look.
"Ditched?" He says as he nods.
"You could say so." I reply.
"Where were you going?" He asks as he moves to his bed.
"I don't really know. But I think the movies?" I say pulling the chair to face Jinyoung's bed.
"Why was it cancelled? You even dressed for it?"
"Something came up so he postponed it to some other day." I say unbothered.
"So its a He." He says as he turns to me and smirks.
"Yeah." I answer innocently. "Where's Mr. Jackson?" I ask.

"He was supposed to be here a few hours ago but I don't know." He answers. "I'm getting discharged tomorrow." He continues

"Uhm." I say as I smile genuinely to him. "You must be excited." I continue.
"I am. But something seems incomplete." He says.
"You'll feel better once you're out, don't worry."

We chat and laugh as we don't feel the time pass by. We talk about everything and anything that crosses our minds.
.
"It's already 8pm and Jackson isn't here." I say as I look at the time worried.
"He just texted saying he'd come over tomorrow." Jinyoung answers as he looks out of the window while on his bed.
"Would you allow me to compensate for your failed plan?" He asks pleadingly.
"Eh?" I ask unsure.
"Can you let me take you somewhere?" He asks again.
"Can you walk?" I ask
"Perfectly fine." He pauses, "Please?" He says.
"A..alright. I think."
.
.
"Wooah." I say as I look at the lighting of the city from a not very high place. "It looks like those in pictures." I say fascinated.
I saw him smile but I payed no heed to it as I was busy admiring the lights.
"It's so pretty."

"But you're prettier." He says softly as he moves closer beside me.

"You're way prettier." He smirks.